|Desired Industry: Biotech
|Desired Job Location: New Hyde Park, New York
||Date Posted: 8/29/2016
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: 72000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Solutions-oriented and performance-focused professional, offering broad-based experience in consulting, product engineering, quality assurance, and laboratory work. Goal-driven validation consultant, armed with keen attention to detail and well-defined problem-solving, communication, technical, and multitasking skills. Commended for building and maintaining professional working relationships with colleagues and executives across medical, pharmaceutical, and corporate industries. Multilingual in English, Hindi, and Telugu, with basic knowledge of Spanish.
A&J Consulting Engineering Services, P.C. | Melville, NY
Client: Sandoz Pharmaceuticals
Validation Consultant 2015–Present
- Coordinate with the client in performing periodic review of a wide array of manufacturing and packaging equipment.
- Evaluate the system’s compliance with Food and Drug Administration’s current good manufacturing practices (CGMPs), standard operating procedures (SOPs), and 21 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 11 guidelines.
- Suggest and implement remediation plans and corrective actions (CAPAs), in close collaboration with key personnel.
- Expertly analyze the product quality’s impact in adherence to the findings of manufacturing and packaging equipment periodic review.
- Contributed in validating (IQ, OQ & PQ) the client's DI water purification system companywide.
Ascent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. | Central Islip, NY
Associate Validation Engineer – Quality Assurance 2014–2015
- Proficiently validated the following companywide:
> More than 15 machines in Research and Development (R&D), Manufacturing, and Packaging departments through installation, operation and performance qualifications; and
> Machine calibration reports, test certificates, as well as preventive maintenance practices and procedures.
- Established and implemented operation protocols for manufacturing potent substances in all controlled areas.
- Solely monitored the compliance of in-process controls and manufacturing practices with the Food and Drug Administration’s CGMPs.
City College of New York, City University of New York | New York, NY
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center | New York, NY
Product Engineer 2013–2014
- Drafted cost analysis reports for all preliminary prototype manufacturing and testing phases.
- Worked collaboratively with a team of engineers in designing a 3D macroscopic device for cancer tumor drug screening process.
- Handled the preparation of 3D computer-aided designs (CADs), while utilizing SolidWorks to produce flow simulations for device performance analysis.
- Performed cell culture assay on the device by utilizing rat hepatoma cell line derived from H35 cells.
Bloomberg Institute, Bloomberg LP | New York, NY
Bloomberg Aptitude Test (BAT) Team Leader 2013–2014
BAT Ambassador 2012–2013
- Earned fast-track promotion to team leader after attaining top 10 ranking out of 500 global ambassadors.
- Convinced the vice president of student affairs to adopt campus-wide BAT program for 15,000 students.
- Oversaw the results of six ambassadors from Europe and Asia, Europe, and North America.
- Spearheaded the initiative bringing Bloomberg products to campus and enrolling 200 students to the institution.
Tishcon Corporation | Westbury, NY
Intern – Quality Assurance 2013
- Provided break force testing on randomized dietary supplement soft gels before the packaging process.
- Monitored strict adherence of equipment and employee status reviews to CGMP regulations on pre- and post-batch production.
- Rendered assistance to technicians and pharmacists in streamlining five distinct sections of the soft gel manufacturing process.
Office of the New York State Comptroller | New York, NY
Intern – Technology Report Analysis; and Bureau of Tax and Economic Analysis 2013
- Proficiently analyzed funding statistics on New York City’s education, as well as private and non-profit sectors from the National Science Foundation, with the funding received by the New York State.
- Aggregated revenue and location of 470 firms on the Dow Jones U.S. Technology Total Stock Market Index.
- Created and implemented a solution optimizing the definition of New York City’s Technology sector based on the information commissioned by Citigroup.
Bellevue Hospital Center/New York City Health and Hospitals Corp. (Currently NYC Health + Hospitals) | New York, NY
Pathology Laboratory Assistant 2010
- Conducted over 100 blood and drug tests, while observing and assisting laboratory technicians on emergency blood sampling methods.
James Jay Dudley Luce Foundation | New York, NY
Luce Leader; and Board Member 2012–Present
Tucker Green Consulting, Inc. | New York, NY
Fundraising Intern to the NYS Comptroller DiNapoli 2014 Re-election Campaign 2014
Fluent, Inc. | New York, NY
Windows UCrew Program Representative 2013–2014
New York Business Consultants, LLC (NYBC) | New York, NY
Business Associate Intern 2013
Bachelor of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering: 2014
City College of New York, City University of New York | New York, NY
Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges – Merit and Graduate Recognition, 2014
Member – Biomedical Engineering Society, 2011–2014
New Era Scholar, 2009–2014 | Vice President of Academic Affairs – Undergraduate Student Government: 2012–2013
First Place Winner – Entrepreneurial Concept Competition (ECC), 2012
Representative – Engineering Student Organizations' Council of Presidents and Advisors, 2011–2012
Williamsburg Independent Film Festival
Technical Consultant 2015–Present
South Asian International Film Festival (SAIFF)
Production Volunteer 2014–Present
Indo-American Arts Council, Inc.; and New York Indian Film Festival
Production Partner 2014–Present
Production Manager and Volunteer 2012–Present
India Abroad; and Rediff.com
Hospitality Volunteer – Person of the Year Awards 2012–Present
South Asians for Hillary
Technology Advisor 2016
Indian American Community Foundation
Community Liaison; Stage Crew Volunteer; and Production Assistant 2014
National Model United Nations (NMUN)
Mongolia Delegate – General Assembly, Second Economic and Financial Committee (Honorable Mention) 2013–2014
Large-Scale Project Management
Clinical and Regulatory Compliance
Strategic Planning and Analysis
Research and Development
Client Relations and Negotiation
Rapid Conflict Resolution
Organizational Leadership and Team Building
Languages (MATLAB and C++) | ImageJ | SolidWorks | Final Cut Pro | Adobe InDesign | LabVIEW
CorelDRAW | EMC Documentum | NGP VAN | Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Chintakunta, A., Tamang, S., and Lee, J. EKG simulation via LED detector. City College of New York, City University of New York, New York, NY.
Chintakunta, A., Ahmed, M.U., Sabanskyy, A., and Mejia, M. (2014). Patent No. 61/975,496. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.