|Desired Industry: Warehouse/Inventory
|Desired Job Location: Caruthers, California
||Date Posted: 8/11/2016
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: 50000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Highly organized, top-performing, and dedicated professional, offering hands-on experience in warehouse operations. Equipped with excellent communication skills necessary in coordinating with staff, colleagues, and upper management to accomplish goals. Effective at leading trainings and projects to develop personnel and improve processes and safety. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook) and Oracle, as well as database management.
Solis Farms, Caruthers, CA
WAREHOUSE MANAGER 2008–2009
- Rendered expert supervision to the overall warehouse operations comprised of over 10 personnel.
- Carried out daily internal shipping and receiving duties.
- Created receipts for outbound shipments while monitoring warehouse inventory.
- Distributed bilingual material reference to all employees by promoting Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance requirements within warehouse operations.
- Executed shipping and receiving procedures to provide safety measures and prevent occurrence of accidents.
United States Army, Various Domestic and International Locations (2009–2016)
INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST 2013–2016
- Expertly identified problem areas to formulate corrective actions.
- Presided over safety and security briefings to more than 900 staff, which increased awareness of threat reports by 10n a span of one year.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT 2009–2013
- Carried out administrative duties to ensure the facility’s proper operations.
- Received an award for ensuring the proper fulfillment of all logistic and administrative functions.
- Oversaw the planning and management of special events, including handling more than $300K in operational costs.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Marketing, In Progress (Expected Graduation Date: 2018)
Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice: 2016
American Military University, Charles Town, WV
Coursework in General Education
Fresno City College, Fresno CA
Coursework in Intelligence Studies
Cochise College, Sierra Vista, AZ
American Management Association
Non-Commissioned Officers of United States of America
Warehouse Operations | Shipping and Receiving | Staff Supervision and Development | Production and Inventory Control
Regulatory Compliance | Administrative Support | Strategic Planning and Implementation
Advanced Leadership and Management Development Course: 2015
Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training: 2012
Treasurer, Special Operators Booster Club
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.