|Desired Industry: Information Technology
|Desired Job Location: Jersy city, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 7/28/2016
|Type of Position: Contractor
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
• Over 18 years of full lifecycle software development experience in client/server, Web based, object-oriented applications utilizing GUI and relational database technologies.
• Good working experience with Database Design, Normalization Procedures, Performance Tuning and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Expertise in C, C++, VC++ 5.0/6.0, MFC, ATL COM, ADO.Net, Visual C#, JAVA 1.2, JDK 1.2 RMI, Servlets, VB.Net. ASP.NET, Sybase, MS Access 97/2000, NT/Win 98/95 and UNIX (box) platforms. Socket Programming (TCP/IP), Win32 Multi threading programming, Interprocess Communication (IPC), Process Control.
• Experienced in converting the Business Requirements to Technical Specifications.
• Extensively used UML with rational Rose for design .
• Experienced in business analysis, requirement definition, design, construction, debugging, implementation, enhancement of existing system and database design, support.
• Experience in developing and consuming WCF services, WEB services and WINDOWS services using .Net/C# Framework / ATL COM.
• Expert in developing applications using XML, XSL, XSLT and CSS for rich presentation layer.
• Solid experience in ASP, MTS, COM+, COM/DCOM for developing the interfaces for distributed applications.
• Experience in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 and Oracle 8i/9i/10g.
• Extensive experience in T-SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Loader Utility and MS Access.
• Excellent working experience in designing and developing complex reports using Crystal Reports 7.5/8.5/10/XI and SSRS.
• Proven record of success with complete Project Life Cycle in the design, development, and implementation of software applications using object oriented technology.
• Hands on version control tool like VSS, Rational Clear case, Dimension,TFS.
• Motivated, self driven team player with excellent inter-personal, communication and written skills.
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and trouble-shooting capabilities.
Web Technologies C#, ASP.Net 1.1/2.0/3.5, ADO.Net ,HTTP, HTML, ISAPI/NSAPI, ADO,XSLT, Java , JSP
GUI Visual C++, MFC, Visual C#, Install Shield, Visual Studio 5/6.0/2002/2003/2005/2008/2010/2012
RDBMS MS SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2000/2005/2008, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Sybase
Computer Languages C, C++, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, Java,VB.NET
Networking TCP/IP, Sockets
Operating Systems WINDOWS-NT (3.5, 4.0,2000,2003),WINDOWS XP, Windows Vista UNIX, AIX,
Tools UML, Rational Rose, OLE, COM, DCOM,
Modeling Tools Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio 2001/2003
Reporting Tools Crystal Reports 8.0/9/10/XI,SSRS
Version Control TFS ,MS Visual Source safe, PVCS, serena Dimension
Web Servers PWS, IIS 4.0/5.0/6.0
Domain Healthcare, Insurance, Trading, Telecommunications.
• MCP Developing and Implementing Windows®-based Applications with Microsoft® Visual C#™ .NET and Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.