Software Project Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Information Technology
|Desired Job Location: Tabernacle, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 7/26/2016
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: 75000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Strategic, results-driven, and dedicated professional, offering comprehensive experience within the technology industry. Skilled at determining and resolving issues to ensure optimum client satisfaction. Equipped with industry expertise in formulating project plans. Effective at setting individual and group goals as well as leading and training efficient teams toward the attainment of common vision. Adept at communicating organizational mission toward the achievement of established goals and objectives. Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint), and QuickBooks.
Miles Technologies | Moorestown, NJ
CLIENT CIO 2013–2014
- Offered effective and continuous consultation services to clients to improve their business thru custom software.
- Provided corrective action toward the resolution of complex problems through active communication with existing clients and project teams.
- Designed major system improvements on existing systems.
SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGER 2008–2013
- Led the conceptualization and implementation of complex web applications through the use of ASP.net and MS SQL.
- Maintained proactive engagement with clients, user interface designers, and software engineers in finalizing the designs and ensuring requirements compliance.
- Provided expert management to the entire project completion while guaranteeing appropriate solutions and optimum client satisfaction.
- Enforced company policies, procedures, and standards to sustain the integrity of the software development lifecycle and accomplish project transition to ongoing support stage.
- Broadened knowledge of web application design concepts and technologies through continuous learning.
Mach 1 Motorsports | Tabernacle, NJ
- Increased company revenue through strategic purchasing and assessment of costs.
- Pioneered the development of various methodologies toward management of large inventories.
East Coast Wholesale | Pleasantville, NJ
OUTSIDE SALES MANAGER 2005–2008
- Took full charge of a large geographic area throughout New Jersey and added large number of new clients while expanding existing accounts and providing optimum client service.
Earlier Position Held:
Max Finkelstein Inc.| Dayton, NJ
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE 2005–2008
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN POLITICAL SCIENCE AND HISTORY, MINOR IN PHILOSOPHY
Rutgers College, New Brunswick, NJ
DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER PROGRAMMING
The Chubb Institute, Parsippany, NJ
Project Management Institute
IT Controls and Operations | Strategic Planning and Implementation | Software Quality Assurance
Requirements Analysis | Process Optimization | Risk Management |Software Implementation | Life Cycle Development
QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certification
ASE Certification | National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence: Inactive
Project Management Professional Certification, In Progress: Expected Date of Completion July 2016
Google Analytics Certification, In Progress: Expected Date of Completion July 2016
Kitchen Steward, Sigma Alpha Mu Fraternity
Member, Rutgers Ice Hockey Team
Member, 1989 East Coast Hockey League (co)- Championship Team
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.