|Desired Industry: Information Technology
|Desired Job Location: Seattle, Washington
||Date Posted: 7/18/2016
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: 110000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
Solutions-oriented, multifaceted, and highly skilled professional, with extensive experience in IT management and project administration, encompassing systems implementation and solutions. Efficient at managing and providing expert technical support to various projects with focus on efficiency and process optimization. Known for exceeding expectations and meeting deadlines while working effectively within fast-paced environments. Knowledgeable of Agile project management, on-premise and cloud-based file services, applications and cloud-based backup.
Brighton Jones | Seattle, WA
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 2007–2016
- Collaborated with the management and department heads to guarantee the efficiency of the technology for each defined process.
- Broadened knowledge of new industry technologies to identify strategic business case; participated at technology conferences regarding t3 and DreamForce.
- Enhanced the skills of IT staff through regular trainings while taking full charge of creating and recording goals for team members and conducting quarterly review.
- Provided technical expertise and support involving network, server, workstation, and application.
- Strategically organized a scalable secure network infrastructure for five branch offices while administering service levels for IT staff and enforcing the IT ticketing system.
- Held responsibility in negotiating contracts with third-party vendors as well as acquiring and performing return on investments assessments and for compliance.
- Maintained long-term relationships with third-party vendors and alliance partners.
- Conducted security test and management through the use of NIST Framework to ensure compliance with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) requirements.
- Facilitated technology training and Q&A sessions for the entire firm.
- Offered guidance and technical leadership while working closely with the leadership group in aligning technologies with business requirements and goals.
- Drove efforts in implementing the new customer relationship management (CRM), client portal, HRIS and performance reporting database.
- Implemented mobile device management software for BYOD and company assets and transitioned premise exchange to cloud-based office 365.
- Successfully integrated the cloud SPAM firewall email archiving and data retention system.
- Displayed proficiency in writing and implementing companywide IT policy.
- Produced and managed project plans for major IT implementations through agile project method.
- Exhibited talents in conceptualizing and publishing best practices for technology used in internal processes.
- Rebuilt and tested various backup and restore systems while designing the disaster recovery plan.
- Made significant contribution to the team and company collaboration by introducing the SharePoint Portal Intranet.
- Played a vital role in incorporating all on-premise technology to cloud-based software; enabled scale, security, and need for an internal IT Department.
- Structured and implemented a technology roadmap as well as measurable and secured cloud-based systems.
Interdyn-Business Microvar | Minneapolis, MN
NETWORK SOLUTIONS MANAGER 2003–2007
- Fulfilled management tasks in implementing all internal systems and technology including 30 servers, 60 computers, and networking hardware for six United States branch offices, IP Telephony, and mobile devices.
- Supervised the Network Solutions team on both internal and client systems and projects while creating strategies toward client base expansion and retention.
- Spearheaded new project and network updates while handling licensing requirements and agreements for internal network.
- Formulated complete hardware solutions, negotiated pricing, and handled procurement.
- Guaranteed optimum client satisfaction during the entire implementation process while handling all Software installations and upgrades.
- Assumed full accountability in archiving networks and observing solutions compliance while ensuring client connection through IPSec tunneling and other VPN solutions.
- Conceptualized and tested the disaster recovery plan and introduced SharePoint Portal Server for collaboration.
- Applied knowledge in developing Network Solutions and providing services to more than 500 client base with $1.2M annual revenue.
- Gained selection as Microsoft Network Services representative, participating at all marketing and client events.
- Made significant contributions in designing and implementing Exchange 2003 and 2007 and other Microsoft Dynamics and various virtualized environments.
Rafterion | Minneapolis, MN
OWNER | LEAD CONSULTANT
Perot Systems | Minneapolis, MN
SENIOR MESSAGING ENGINEER
Diversified Pharmaceuticals | Minneapolis, MN
SENIOR LAN ADMINISTRATOR
Normandale Community College | Bloomington, MN
Mobile Device Management | Technical Team Leadership | License Administration | Technology Compliance
Asset Management | Project Management | Enterprise-wide Implementations | Solution Design
Certified Systems Engineer, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) | BenchMark Technical
DreamForce and Cloud Computing Training
Volunteer of the Year Award | Raising the Bar Award | Raising the Bar Award
Employee of the Year | Team Player Award
Volunteer, Moyer Foundation | Volunteer, New Horizons
Network: Windows Server, Azure, SQL Server, VPN, WAN, MPLS, VOIP, and Enterprise WiFi
Software: Active Directory, Office 365,DirSync , Microsoft Office, SharePoint, SalesForce, Dynamics, CRM, Virtualization, and Cloud Firewall
Hardware: HP and Dell
Operating Systems: Windows and Macintosh
Others: Wordpress, Cisco, Meraki, NIST, and Agile
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.