Analyst - Compliance Resume
|Desired Industry: Miscellaneous
|Desired Job Location: Duluth, Georgia
||Date Posted: 3/18/2016
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate:
GEORGIA SYSTEM OPERATIONS CORPORATION, TUCKER GA (OCT 29, 2014 – FEB 29, 2016)
OPERATIONS COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR (CONTRACTOR), ECMS
· Managed GSOC’s Bulk Electric System Cyber Authorized account management program for tracking authorized physical and cyber access privileges. Responsible for the accuracy and ongoing use of detailed workflow tracking logs for the account management program.
· Facilitated the annual revision process and content creation for GSOC’s classroom and online Cyber Security Training Course; manage attendee registration and accompanying records management and year-end CIP Compliance tasks. Key participant in the annual revision process of policies and procedures; perform final quality control before submission to upper management.
· Produced accurate NERC-required quarterly and annual reports detailing verification of authorized physical and cyber access for individuals for review by upper management. Produce and verify quarterly internal control reports for access ticket requests.
· Prepared Cyber Security Agreements/Contracts for new service vendors.
· Created and distributed quarterly security awareness tips and retained evidence of creation and distribution.
· Lead 6 of 10 interdepartmental teams created for gap analysis and document production for transition to new Regulatory standards/requirements. Point person for translation of new Regulatory requirements. Responsible for progress and information reports for upper management.
· Managed and maintained 230 paper files for individuals with access to multiple sensitive control systems.
· Recognized personally for technical writing ability and documents produced for compliance with new regulatory requirements.
· Coordinated and enrolled 230 individuals into biometric physical security system. Point person for questions and enrollment. Responsible for adding and creating electronic physical security perimeters for substations during transition to new physical security access system.
· Managed access paperwork requirements and ticketing system for access privilege requests; responsible for compliance within timeframes and deadlines.
· Project Management assistance
· Managed monthly internal control matrices; responsible for verification and content updates and revisions.
KETOM CONSTRUCTION CORP., D/B/A SOUTHERN PRESERVATION SYSTEMS, SNELLVILLE, GA (APRIL 2013 - OCTOBER 2014)
OFFICE MANAGER AND PROJECT ADMINISTRATION
· Interpreted, reviewed, and created contracts - Contract Administration
· Documented and tracked construction submittals- Project Management
· Monitored OSHA regulations; updated procedures and documentation as needed.
· Created and maintained company safety manual; tracked and documented safety training; managed and created project specific safety manuals – training tracking.
· Provided administrative support to the field crews, warehouse operations, project managers, VP and President (total of 67 associates).
· Created contract set-up forms and purchase requisitions; processed invoices; reconciled monthly visa statements.
· Created detailed tracking logs for invoices, purchase requisitions, and purchase orders. Utilized tracking logs for monthly budgeting reports and analysis.
ENNIS, INC., DEWITT, IA (FEBRUARY 2012 - MARCH 2013)
· Performed order audit for compliance with FDIC: Check 21 regulations.
· Maintained client confidentiality and files, database management, tracking (sales and service).
· Tracked, investigated, and documented incidents.
· Created and maintained order procedures.
· Prepared sales reports, invoices and product sample packages.
DOLLAR GENERAL DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE, MAQUOKETA, IA (APRIL 2011 - FEBRUARY 2012)
· Coordinated and verified bulk and individual orders.
· Prepared and verified incoming/outgoing shipments – Bills of Lading, etc.
· Performed inventory management.
CAR FRESHENER (LITTLE TREE) (APRIL 2010 – APRIL 2011)
ACCOUNT MANAGER – SHIPPING- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
· Maintained and monitored visitor control in shipping department.
· Prepared bill of lading documentation and verify pallet construction; compliance with DOT Regulations and transporter requirements (UPS, Target, Walmart, SAIA, ABF, R&L Carriers), reports for order fillers, and other ad hoc reports (daily, weekly, monthly).
· Created and streamlined process to expedite order filling and tracking.
· Produced daily and weekly inventory reports.
· Scheduled, maintained and tracked outbound shipments.
CDS GLOBAL, TIPTON, IA (MAY 2007 - APRIL 2010)
· Acted as Special Projects Coordinator; PIP- Process Improvement Programs, postal audits.
· Managed presort operations; barcode testing, accuracy of tray tags, supporting paperwork.
· Performed Mass mailing operations; validate mail pieces, accuracy of package.
· Performed quality assurance for compliance with presort and postal regulations.
RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL, INC., ST. PETERSBURG, FL (SEPTEMBER 2000 - MAY 2007)
OFFICE SERVICES ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
· Office Services Administrative Support – Created Office Lease Costs database,
· Created and maintained Document Control Center training program, processes and procedures.
· Created and implemented internal controls in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
· Created and maintained Lease Office Construction Costs database.
· Handled office leasing management and market research.
· Supervisor of Switchboard Operators; included performance reviews, hiring and termination; service reports, scheduling.
· Level 1 Tech Support for over 80 users (troubleshooting, patch and software/application pushes to workstations, product review and recommendations).
· Managed and reviewed department budgets.
· Created and maintained department Intranet sites, Training program (Six Sigma principles) and corresponding documentation.
· Assisted SVP, VP and AVP of Office Services, VP of Telecommunications and Manager of Document Control Center in regard to daily, weekly, monthly reports, expense reports, travel arrangements, calendar management and event management.
CRIME SCENE TECHNOLOGY, ST. PETERSBURG COLLEGE, FLORIDA
50 HOURS HONEYWELL SECURITY TRAINING (INCLUDING - PROWATCH, ACCESS AND VIDEO SURVEILLANCE)
· TECHNICAL WRITING AND DOCUMENTATION: Experienced in producing technically accurate materials that are clear and concise; including NERC version 5 program, plan, process and procedure documents; safety manuals, project specific safety manuals and documentation; training programs and manuals. Authored ergonomic program. Proficient with the documentation and audit/evidence review.
· REGULATORY AGENCIES: Experienced working within IAI, OSHA, COSO, SEC, SOX, PRC, DOT, FDIC: CHECK 21, NIST, NERC, SERC and FERC frameworks.
· OFFICE MANAGEMENT: Extensive experience in streamlining processes and workflows. Intermediate project management and project documentation. Well versed in Six Sigma methodology (Prior Green Belt Certification) and Internal Controls. Supervisory experience.
· PC APPLICATIONS: High level of expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and Adobe Acrobat. Mid-level experience with Visio and the Construction Manager (formerly GEAC), Oracle/JDE; user experience with SharePoint. Familiar with Nintex. Learns new applications/software with ease.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.