Office Assistant/Admin Assistant/Clerical Resume
|Desired Industry: Accounting/Bookkeeping
|Desired Job Location: San Jose, California
||Date Posted: 6/30/2015
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 07/13/2015
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
Customer service and office professional with over 3 years of experience demonstrating strong office organization, reception and management support skills.
D & J Haul Away - San Jose,CA
Manager/Bookkeeper (3 years)
• Manage and supervise a team of 5 members at different job sites.
• Answer customer inquiries and concerns in person and over the phone.
• Provide service estimates and identified customers’ needs with accuracy.
• Prepare invoices for customers; perform filing of invoices, receipts, permits, licenses and other documents.
• Data entry specific information into QuickBooks and set up chart of accounts.
• Perform all Accounts receivable and payable, maintain data up-to-date and handle collections.
• Create reports with monthly and yearly financial information that are sent to management on a weekly basis
Hauler (2 years)
• Worked in a team that performed removals that included appliances, construction debris and other items.
• Utilized safety equipment and gear, followed instructions and met deadlines.
• Cleaned up worksite area, utilized tools such as handsaws, blades, sledge hammers and skill saws to compress, sort and transported debris to landfills.
AMF Mission Lanes - Milpitas, CA
Customer Service Clerk 2004-2005
• Provided customer service, answer phones to answer any potential questions customers would have.
• Directed customers to their bowling lanes, booked and organized parties, escorted families off the lanes.
• Managed front desk daily operations, handled money transactions or payments in cash, credit, debit or check.
• Assisted customer with computer or bowling lane issues, resolved conflicts, offered compensations.
A.L.L. Roofing – San Jose, CA
Data Entry Clerk
• Entered and updated all pricing of roofing supplies and products, and inputted invoices into database system.
• Performed heavy alpha-numeric filing of customers’ invoices and purchase orders.
Certificate in Accounting and Financial Careers - Silicon Valley Career Technical Education – San Jose, CA
High School Diploma - Silicon Valley Career Technical Education – San Jose, CA
•Experienced in MS Excel/Word/Access
•Tech-QuickBooks (certified 2011, 2013, 2015)
•Use of office equipment such as copiers, scanners, faxes and computer peripherals
•Excellent interpersonal communication and time management
•Effective customer service with the ability to relate to people from diverse backgrounds.
•Principles of Data Analysis and Basic Accounting
•Accurate Data Entry and Report Preparation
•Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
•Enthusiastic, hard-working and eager to learn
•Type 70+wpm; 10 key calculator/180 spm
•Team Leader/Project Manager
QuickBooks Certified 2011, 2013, 2015
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.