Software developer / Senior Resume
|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: Toronto, Ontario
||Date Posted: 6/5/2006
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 2006/11
||U.S. Work Authorization: Other
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Position of Software Engineer, Programmer, Researcher in a developing and growing company utilizing my skills and experience.
LG Electronics, R&D, Digital appliances lab., Seoul, Korea. 2004 - Present
Being confined to the contract issue I can describe my current job only in general. At present I am designing and developing of the multi-layered web system for a world-wide remote monitoring, operation and testing of HVAC equipment. Besides it, my duties include developing and realization of the mathematical models for fault detection and diagnostics.
Visual C++, managed C++, ASP.NET, MS SQL DB, JAVA, Rational Rose, MathLab.
JSC “Infrared & microwave systems”, Moscow, Russia. 2002 – 2004
Senior software developer.
Led team of 3 as Project leader. The team worked out commercial software for monitoring and operation of crude oil fiscal metering stations.
The software represented a package of 3 different programs:
- multithreaded reliable server for collecting and processing the data;
- program for imaging mnemonic scheme of the industrial object and managing it;
- program for creating and editing model of the object and it’s mnemonic schemes.
I developed my own “engine” for creating and functioning mnemonic schemes and released several feedback control algorithms for automatically operation of some equipment, like valves, for maintenance of definite working mode.
One of the peculiarities of this software was the original mechanism of plug-in modules. Developed software was a specialized SCADA system and could be adapted to diverse types of industrial objects.
Visual C++, HTML, XML, JAVA.
JSC “CA Telecom", Ufa, Russia. 2001 – 2002
I was involved as a senior programmer in a big project of creating SCADA systems for some of the biggest petroleum-refining plants in Russia. I developed 2 servers. The first one was “Communication Server” for collecting data from sensors, decoding them and transferring through TCP/IP to “Main Server”. The second one was “Main Server” for processing data, saving them into the database, executing analysis according to user's scripts and delivering the alarm messages to the client’s workstations.
In addition, I worked out my own high speed database for saving raw data.
Visual C++, Delphi, Assembler.
Russian Academy of Sciences, Ufa, Russia. 1999 - 2001
Specialist in Computer Science.
• MS in Applied Mathematics in Finance, Ufa State Aviation Technical University, Department of Computer Science and Robotics. Diploma with honors, 1999.
• Real-time programming under the QNX Neutrino RTOS., Certificate, 2002.
• ST-7PRО2 Programming under Siemens Simatic controller, Certificate, 2004.
CORE STRENGTHS & CAPABILITIES
- Designing of applications using OOP, template programming and design patterns. Creation of understandable, stable and reusable code.
- Development of reliable, distributed servers for acquisition the data from variable equipment using diverse types of protocols (Sockets, OPC, DCOM, RS-232, modem connection, etc.).
- Development of GUI for representing data as tables, graphs, mnemonic schemes.
- Development of the mathematical models of the industrial objects for data processing, fault detection and equipment operation (like PID algorithms, adaptive control, operation using fuzzy tables, etc…)
- Design of complex, multi-level systems starting from acquisition devices and sensors via databases and business logic to the end users.
- Web programming using ASP & ASP.NET & Web Services (.NET, XML), Java for representing data for the users in convenient way (graphs, schemes, etc.)
* Technical Strengths: Continual learning about up-to-date technologies combined with more than 7 years of relevant experience makes me excellent software developer.
* Project coordination and teamwork: Highly productive in a team environment as both team member and team leader. Very efficient in handling multiple projects priorities.
* Personal attributes: Innovative problem solver. Committed to goal achievement. Excellent aptitude for learning.
* Languages: Russian – native, English – fluent, Korean – basic.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.