|Desired Industry: Miscellaneous
|Desired Job Location: Westminster, California
||Date Posted: 10/1/2014
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 10/02/2014
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate:
Detail-oriented Research Analyst with proven acumen compiling and analyzing complex datasets to track fluctuating market trends. Leverage superb quantitative and statistical analysis talents to aggregate data, review website performance, prepare detailed graphs and charts, and structure recommendations for responsive business development and / or sales strategies. Thrive in situations demanding both independent initiative and teamwork in advancing collective goals; work tirelessly to achieve optimal results in fast-paced, quality-critical environments.
PERR&KNIGHT, Santa Monica, CA
Compile and analyze business data and intelligence for premier provider of insurance consulting services.
RESEARCH ASSISTANT (1/2009 to 2/1014)
Meticulously gather, analyze, and extract data from rate, rule, and form filings submitted by insurance companies, entering key information into proprietary databases and cross-comparing database files with source documents to verify accuracy and integrity.
• Triggered 50% increase in productivity by indexing an average of 300 files a day.
• Instrumental in contributing to exponential growth of company website, ratefilings.com
• Earned employee bonus in recognition of exemplary accuracy and timeliness in fulfilling assigned projects.
LUBBOCK AVALANCHE-JOURNAL, Lubbock, TX
Contributed to market research efforts of established newspaper.
RESEARCH MANAGER (6/2008 to 9/2008)
Held bottom-line responsibility for market research coordination and execution, website productivity analysis, research graph / chart design, and sales proposal facilitation.
• Created new database to track and maintain advertising records.
• Conceptualized and championed strategies to increase website page views.
MEDTECH INSIGHT, Newport Beach, CA
Demonstrated precision and thoroughness in contributing to market research for leading provider of business intelligence to the medical technology industry.
MEDICAL MARKET REPORTS RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (3/2005 to 4/2008)
Skillfully performed market research, designing graphic charts to detail findings of patterns and trends. Provided copyediting for company listings and reports; assisted in creation and editing of custom market reports.
• Independently designed and implemented extensive database of surgical procedure volumes.
• Introduced improvements to graphic charts to enhance overall visual effectiveness of reports.
Office Assistant (2004 to 2005) The Orange County Fire Authority, Irvine, CA
Hub Associate (2003 to 2004) Sears, Roebuck, and Company, Brea, CA
Bookstore Clerk (2003 to 2003) Fullerton College Bookstore, Fullerton, CA
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ENGLISH (2004)
California State University, Fullerton, CA
Dean's Honors List; University Honors Society; Assistant Workshop Coordinator, The Student Leadership Institute Cal State Fullerton Alumni Association
MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, and Photoshop on Windows
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERTISE
• Strategic Market & Business Research
• Sales Proposal Development
• Graphs & Trend Mapping
• Reporting / Presentations
• Insurance Industry Expertise • Competitor Research & Analysis
• Process Calibration & Redesign
• Page View Analysis / SEO Optimization
• Database Design & Implementation
• Team Building and Leadership
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.