|Desired Industry: Counseling
|Desired Job Location: Washington, District of Columbia
||Date Posted: 9/30/2014
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 2014/10/3
|Desired Wage: 7000
||U.S. Work Authorization: No
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
I am a passionate, self-driven and free spirited lady ready to work in project and management roles with a service industry where I can demonstrate my leadership talent, managerial ability. I am a team player eager to contribute a strong outstanding knowledge of creating healthy communities through education, research and promotion of healthy lifestyles.
August 2013 Eficion consult
Position: Research consultant
• Review the United Nations joint population program in northern Uganda.
• Prepare strategic plans for the population in regard to family planning.
November 2006 - June 2013 Hope clinic Lukuli/ Infectious Diseases Institute-KCCA Project
Position: project manager
• Ensure overall satisfaction of all the organizations clients and stake holders served through the inbound and outbound contact center of Hope clinic Lukuli Uganda.
• Psychosocial counselor
• Manage the performance of the staff, championing innovations with the systems and applications to
meet best practice in health care and adhering to the processes and governing laws.
• Communicating with stakeholders and partner organizations USAID, PSI, University research council, UHMG), Infectious Diseases Institute – Mulago Hospital ,Kampala City Council.
• Write proposals and manage grants and all accountabilities needed and prepare reports.
January 2009 – August 2014 Institute of social work and social development-Nsamizi (Mpigi, Uganda)
Position: Lecturer and super visor
• Equip students with knowledge and skills, supervise internships and exams.
• Counsel students on careers and psychological issues.
Master of Science in public health
International health sciences University (Kampala, Uganda) 2012-2014
Bachelor of psychology in Guidance and Counseling
Kyambogo University (Kampala Uganda) 2003-2007
Advanced Certificate of education 2001-2002
Katatumba Academy (Mbarara Uganda
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Problem solving and decision is making skills.
• Computer skills (Excel, word, power point, Access)
• Proposal writing and Fundraising – Belgium Technical Cooperation
• Project planning and management- Makerere University
• Monitoring and Evaluation -Health Initiative for Private Sector (HIPS)/Uganda Health Marketing Group UHMG.
• Training of Trainers - USAID/The PART project/PSI
• Pediatric Counseling - Joint Clinical Research Centre
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.