IT/Accounting/Finance Accociate Resume
|Desired Industry: Information Technology
|Desired Job Location: Parsippany, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 7/10/2014
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: No
To obtain a position in a company that
will allow me to utilize my education and
skills for the benefit of the company as
well as for personal growth and
Oct 2013 – Present Daiichi Sankyo, Inc
Business Intelligence Intern
• Developed and
implemented SDLC methodologies for a
finance project and HR Dashboard
• Created and carried out a
unified plan for each assigned project.
• Maintained and validated data on
• Established and maintained co-
ordination with individuals to ensure
that the plan is implemented in the best
interest of the organization.
• Executed administrative and
operational tasks for assigned projects.
• Supported and participated in
the continuous assessment and
improvement of the quality of services
provided and projects produced.
Sep 2013 – Oct 2013 Northpointe
• Tracked all ongoing
projects utilizing the Status reporting
• Coordinated the intake of new
client information and maintained the
confidentiality of the clients.
• Generated reports per client
• Alpha Numeric data entry
• Paid Strong Attention to Detail
• Proficiently tracked and Updated
Jan 2013 – August 2013 SQA Labs
Business Intelligence Trainee Phoenix,
• Involved in development
of reports requirements documents.
• Involved in the Document
designing and development works for
• Working Knowledge of the System
Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Interacted with Managers and
customers to understand new report
• Gained thorough knowledge of
data mart and enterprise data
multidimensional data modeling, Data
sourcing, Mapping, and Development.
• Worked with SQL Server
2005/2008/R2 Integration Services.
July 2011 - Dec 2012 The Provident Bank
Financial executive Parsippany,
• Assisted branch manager
auditing the daily/monthly branch
operations including cash vault.
• Employed security measures to
ensure the funds were not compromised
• Ensure that the policy and
procedures were in compliance.
• Received cash and checks for
deposit, verified amounts, and examined
checks for endorsement.
• Entered member and transactions
data into computer
• Ordered daily supply of cash and
counted incoming cash to verify
• Verified identification and
rights to utilize facilities, as well as
validity of credit cards and checks.
February 2011 - June 2011 Seven Star
Store Associate Phoenix, AZ
• Verified identification
for check and credit card purchases.
• Supported with collections of
cash, register tapes, checks, credit
card receipts, and supporting
documentation to ensure that all funds
and transactions balanced at the end of
July 2010 - January 2011 IBM Global
Process Services –
Customer Care Specialist
• Supported customers from
major Internet Providers (ISPs).
• Attained a first point of
contact problem resolution rate of over
• Established reputation of being
a thorough troubleshooter with excellent
customer service skills.
(IN PROGRESS) University of Phoenix
Masters of Science, Accounting
January 2010 Garden City College
Bachelors Of Business Management
• 1.5 years of experience in
auditing the banking operations.
• 1.5 years of experience in
working with applications in Information
• 6 months of experience in
working with SAP system.
• Thorough Knowledge of Sarbanes
Oxley and Generally Accepted Accounting
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel,
Word & PowerPoint.
• Excellent analytical, written
and oral communication skills.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.