IT Support,Tier. Support, desktop support, help desk support Resume
|Desired Industry: Information Technology
|Desired Job Location: Aurora, Colorado
||Date Posted: 2/24/2014
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: $15/hr
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Creative, dynamic, and versatile Technology Professional with extensive experience in marketing, solving business problems with modern technology solutions, and troubleshooting and resolving technical issues. Broad array of technology certification credentials, comprehensive education and training in diverse IT topics, and expert-level proficiency in a broad range of technical areas. Current on technology best practices, recommended solutions, and advances in functionality.
Disciplined, self-starter who excels as an individual contributor, but who is also committed to achieving team goals and tenaciously getting the job done. Demonstrated quality work ethic with a focus on customer satisfaction and excellence in customer service. Record of satisfying customer requirements with quality and timely delivery while maintaining flexibility and resourcefulness in stressful situations.
FREELANCE DESIGNER/ILLUSTRATOR AURORA, CO
2008 - PRESENT
- Currently providing multimedia design and technical illustration professional services and consulting to clients.
- Delta Paradigm, Inc.: Multiple assignments delivering a variety of services.
- Desktop publishing and design of two industrial seminar manuals.
- Website design, development, and administration with SEO keyword research.
- Technical illustrations and PowerPoint Slideshow for industrial seminar.
- Sienna Rose Productions: Commemorative keepsake and video albums.
- Ice-O-Matic: Desktop publishing and website administration.
- Tommy Gunn’s Philly Style Barbecue and Illicit Nation, LLC: Flash ad banners.
- 1 on 1 Parenting: Website character design.
- Missions Sunday: Booklet, 3D animation/after effects logo animations, webpage with 3D and Flash logo animation.
- Other Projects: Flash “Shoot’em Up” Game, iPhone App Symbol Design, Event T-shirt, 2-Color Banners.
NATIONAL TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER, INC. CENTENNIAL, CO 1997 - 2008
Multimedia Designer | Technical Illustrator
- Responsible for all technical illustration, extensive textbook publishing, Flash animation, web development, SEO campaign evaluation/development, email campaigns, design and development of collateral and promotional materials, design and development of PowerPoint and Flash seminar slideshows, cataloging/maintaining a graphic library of almost 100,000 pieces of art, special instructor or seminar projects, and numerous promotional specialties, e.g., self-tests, interactive PDFs, small Flash simulation apps, video capture/editing, and DVD authoring.
1996 - 1997
Graphic Editor | Sr. Designer
- Developed, designed, cataloged, and maintained illustrations, graphics, logos, tables, and charts in conjunction with daily (sometimes hourly) deadlines for a broadsheet business journal published in four countries including the U.S.
- Supervised the work of two graphic designers and one photo editor.
GIBSON WOODARD FIRM
1992 - 1996
Designer | Illustrator & Print Facilitator
- Managed client projects from concept to delivery of advertising design (including art direction, illustration, typesetting, and copywriting) for billboards, magazines, newspapers, promotional internals, and specialty items and facilitated all types of print media and desktop publishing.
- Provided subject matter expertise in all areas of desktop publishing, hardware/software trends and upgrades, networking, informing partners on all Macintosh related issues, and spot illustrations.
Programming & Game Design
Westwood College Online 2010
Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design Abilene Christian University Abilene, TX 1992
Platforms: Windows | Macintosh.
Markup: HTML | XHTML | HTML 5 | CSS | XML
IDEs: Adobe Dreamweaver | Apple Xcode | Eclipse | MS Visual Studio 2008
Hardware: Apple: Mac Pro (Mid-Tower) | G5 (Mid-Tower) | iMac (All-in-one) | Mac Book Pro (Laptop) | iPod Touch | iPhone | iPad Dell: Precision Workstations: (Mid-Tower) | Optiplex (desktop) * HP: Pavilion (Mid-Tower) | Scanjet | Deskjet | LaserJet | OfficeJet - Samsung: Series 5 (Laptop) Smith-Micro: Poser | Anime Studio | Satellite (Laptop)
OS Apple: Mac OS 6-10 (Client) - Linux: Debian 6,7 | Ubuntu 10, 12 LTS (Client)
Microsoft: Windows 3.1-7 (Pro) | Windows 8, 8.1
Applications: Adobe: Creative Suite 1-6, CC - After Effects | Dreamweaver | Flash | Illustrator | InDesign | Photoshop | Premiere * Apple: iLife Products | All Utilities, Applets, System Preferences - DAZ: Carrara Studio Pro * Microsoft: Office 97-2010 Pro (Windows/Mac) - Excel | Word | PowerPoint | Outlook | Entourage (Mac)* Quark: QuarkXPress (3.3 – 6.5) - VMWare: Workstation 4, 5 (Windows) | Fusion 4 – 6 (Mac)
Multimedia Design: Adobe: Technical Illustration/Info Graphics | Cartoon/Caricatures | Animation/Simulations | Multimedia Work
Customer Service & Support
Customer Status Reports
Collaborating with Colleagues Troubleshooting Technical Problems
SEO Keyword Techniques
Technical Project Planning & Schedules
Issue Management, Prioritization, & Solution
Working with Global Customers.
Task & Time Management
Creatively Resolving Customer Issues
Communicating Clearly & Effectively
Technical Illustration & Info-Graphics
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.