Graduate Teaching Assistants,Instructional Coordinators,Teacher Assistants Resume
|Desired Industry: Education/Teaching/Training
|Desired Job Location: Lodi, California
||Date Posted: 5/25/2006
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 1 month
|Desired Wage: 70000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Inside Sales/Appliance Department
Sears Co. in Stockton CA
January 1991 to April 1993
Became top sales producer for service contracts. Made Bonus every month and customer service was highest in store.
Shangi-La River Flyfishing Adventures in Lodi CA (Present employment)
Helped establish new business, built relationships with outdoor gear suppliers. Became field testers for "Danner Boots" and Oakley Sunglasses" Endorse these and many other outdoor flyfishing products.
Lodi RV Center in Lodi CA.
April 1981 to June 1984
Successfully trained in the RV parts business and kept inventory, increased sales profits, worked RV shows and promoted business. Was highest grossing parts manager with the highest customer satisfaction in business to date.
Lee Galles Cadillac/Oldmobile/GMC in Stockton CA
April 1993 to April 1995
Started in Sales Department of Auto Dealership and became top sales person, then moved into Closer position to Sales Manager. Sold Autos, trained sales staff, closed deals for sales people. Responsible for dealership appearance, placement of vehicles, sales adds, and drove up profit margins by a 20% gain per year.
Lodi Security Systems in Lodi CA
April 1995 to July 1997
Helped to build up Business in Sales and office management. Knowledge in alarm protection for Commercial and Private sector.
All Phases of Management.
Apostlr Floor Covering/Superior Carpet Care in Lodi CA
July 1984 to December 1991
Started Business with only $500. Started and Ran successfull floor covering business which lead into second business cleaning carpets and furniture. Drove Sales through telemarketer and strategic advertisement. Hired people and built up a crew of 6. Did all bookkeeping, financing, management, installation, and cleaning.
Sold business for profit.
• Education History
San Jaoquin Delta College in Stockton CA
August 1997 to May 2002
California State University Stanislaus in Turlock CA
August 2002 to December 2005
Qualification Grade Achieved
AutoCad Certified Engineering Technology 3.2
AA Degree Technical Education 3.3
BS Applied Studies 3.0
• Architecture and Engineering - Civil Engineering Technicians, Electrical Drafters, Electrical Engineering Technicians, Electronics Engineering Technicians
• Business and Financial Operations - Except Farm Products, Wholesale and Retail Buyers
• Community and Social Services - and School Counselors, and School Social Workers, Child, Directors, Educational, Family, Medical and Public Health Social Workers, Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers, Religious Activities and Education, Social and Human Service Assistants, Vocational
• Education, Training, and Library - Adult Literacy, and GED Teachers and Instructors, Elementary School Teachers, Except Special and Vocational Education, Except Special Education, Graduate Teaching Assistants, Middle School, Middle School Teachers, Preschool Teachers, Remedial Education, Secondary School, Secondary School Teachers, Self-Enrichment Education Teachers, Special Education Teachers, Teacher Assistants, Vocational Education Teachers
• Management - Administrative Services Managers, Advertising and Promotions Managers, Construction Managers, Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School, Marketing Managers, Preschool and Child Care Center/Program, Private Sector Executives, Sales Managers, Social and Community Service Managers, Training and Development Managers
• Sales and Related - Electrical/Electronic, Except Technical and Scientific Products, First-Line Supervisors/Managers of Non-Retail Sales Workers, First-Line Supervisors/Managers of Retail Sales Workers, Parts Salespersons, Retail Salespersons, Sales Engineers, Sales Representatives, Telemarketers, Wholesale and Manufacturing
Owned and Operated of 2 small business for 10 yrs. Experienced in Construction, Sales, Customer service, Engineering, Computers and Management. Went back to school at age 35 and received an AA degree in Technical education, and just received my B degree in Applied Studies which includes Business Management, Public Relations, Marketing, and Customer Service.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.