Implementation, Support, Relationship Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Information Technology
|Desired Job Location: Charleston, South Carolina
||Date Posted: 2/19/2014
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 02/17/2014
|Desired Wage: 58000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
I would like to work for a company that will enhance the skills I already have as well as provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement opportunities.
Client Relationship Management
Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
XML File review
Agile B2B Environment
User Rights Configuration
Functional Expectation Management
CreateSpace (Amazon.com)- Charleston, SC 11/2013 to Present
Technical Account Manager (Temporary)
* Provide Account Support for Enterprise accounts throughout the course of their projects, including content delivery and setup as well as ongoing sales/distribution/payment
* Perform ad hoc problem solving and issue resolution (escalating as appropriate)
* Demonstrate timely, accurate and professional customer service
* Demonstrate knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures
* Use judgment and discretion to prioritize workload
* Perform against metrics (Service Level Agreement, Customer satisfaction)
* Use CreateSpace and internal software tools to perform daily work and solve problems for our customer base
* Lead projects that directly impact the customer, including process improvement initiatives
Mortgagebot -Virtual/Remote Position ¬- 2/2011 to 8/2013
Implementation Specialist/Senior Lead Client Support Analyst/Vendor Manager
*Work from home Ability to work independently. Excel with time management skills.
* Proven track record and references provided for numerous Implementation Clients
* Travel to customer conference to do breakout sessions.
* Onsite training at our facility and the client locations.
* Serve as a liaison between our clients, developers, product management team and sales team
* Vendor Management, product management, and financial analysis.
* Contract Management and Process Improvement
* Demonstrate the functionality and design for the sales team to obtain prospective clients.
* Manage functional expectations with clients while relaying constructive feedback to the development team.
* Manage multiple client relationships with weekly Webex meetings and conference calls.
* Develop online webinars, training modules and resources for our clients to reference and staff to reference.
* Respond to Client requests submitted through customer service ticketing system, Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve Client issues.
* Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
* Communicate with Clients regarding the software release schedule and upcoming enhancements.
* Test all functionality, to ensure software works as designed.
* Participate in ongoing learning of new functionalities added to the platform.
* Team Lead with resolving Client issues.
* Program setup and configuration
* Implement new customers with the LOS within 90 days. Initial contact, kickoff call, setup, training and custom document and report requirements.
* Pull Request and Response (XML) files to determine problems and run data queries.
* Web-based (SaaS or cloud-computing) agile environment
* AvistaFlow ticketing system, Microsoft, LOS and POS, Salesforce, Paint, Notepad++, Webex
First Federal Charleston Corporate Center Charleston, SC - 7/2009 to 2/2011
* Balanced the need for loan-volume growth with the equally important necessity of optimum underwriting quality to minimize risk while maximizing profitability.
* Ensured loan submittals met internal and external eligibility requirements. Gained extensive experience in underwriting FHA, VA and Fannie Mae loans, in addition to conventional, USDA, construction to perm and 203K.
* Provided meticulous attention to detail in underwriting mortgages. Evaluated the financial strength of borrowers to determine risk and repayment capacity.
* Leveraged knowledge of loan products to help restructure turned-down loans for subsequent approvals. Maintained compliance with lending, underwriting and government requirements.
* Demonstrated excellent follow-through with borrowers, loan processors, loan originators and management throughout all phases of the underwriting process.
Good Faith Mortgage Charleston, SC - 7/2008 to 7/2009
* Solely worked for 7 successful brokers.
* Mortgage industry professional with loan-processing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of conventional and government loan programs.
* Thorough in gathering borrower information, verifying loan documents and reviewing file documentation to guide each loan from preapproval to closing.
* Provided meticulous attention to detail in underwriting mortgages. Evaluated the financial strength of borrowers to determine risk and repayment capacity
Wells Fargo Charlotte, NC - 6/2007 to 6/2008
Senior Loan Processor/ JR Underwriter
* Pipeline between 75-100 loans.
* Cleared conditions such as title, appraisal, credit, and income calculations.
* Determined rate and locked loan when ready.
* Walked through underwriter scenarios with brokers and sales partners.
Mingle School Of Real Estate 1996-1998
Associates Degree in Business 1994-1996
Proficient in the following software:
LOS/POS Mortgagebot, Imageflow, SalesForce, Avistaflow, DU/DO and LP, Lending Tree, Soft Pro, Lotus, DOS, Google Products, Microsoft Office Products, Visio and Project, Word, Excel (v-lookup, data manipulation, Calyx (point), Outlook, Encompass, Morvision, Webex (Gotomeeting,Webinar), MLS, CloudBerry, Oracle, Fiserv, JackHenry, Datamart and IE services.
Collaborate with developers to customize customer site including design, logo, and arrangement
Worked in test and live production environments to ensure code was proper, system is working as designed or determine bugs
Trouble shooting and Critical problem-solving abilities
Renewed SSL certificates with GoDaddy and other domains
Review of XML files to determine mapping and code
Impressive client-facing skills
EDI Mapping and Configuration
Experience with Google Analytics
Advising clients on recommended solutions, best practices, and aligning services with their needs
Proactively identify opportunities for clients in achieving goals through additional services, tools, or 3rd party solutions
Experience with scrum methodology and an agile team structure
Cloud (Saas) Software and B2B environment
Dodd-Frank Development, Implement and Maintain
Mortgage Bankers Association
R1 Introduction to Real Estate Appraisal, R2 Valuation of Principles and Procedures
R3 Applied Residential Property Valuations
Principles of Underwriting and Loan Processing
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.