Teacher, Educator, Trainer Resume
|Desired Industry: Education/Teaching/Training
|Desired Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
||Date Posted: 5/25/2006
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: June 2006
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
To obtain a Teacher Position.
Business Computer Technology-Keyboarding 1999-Present
Charlotte-Mecklenburg 6th-7th & 8th Grades
United Parcel Service,
Business Development & Customer Service 1984-1999
Professional Development Activities and Honors
Lead Teacher, Business Education Middle School, Career & Technical Education 2003-2005
Transition Nine, Curriculum Writer, 2004-2005, CTE C & I
Teacher of the Year, McClintock Middle School, 2000-2001
Harris Award Nominee, Charlotte Mecklenburg Educational Foundation, 2000-2001
Advisor, Right Moves for Youth, Girls Club, Seventh Grade, 2001-2004
Advisor, Right Moves for Youth, Girls Club, Sixth Grade, 2000-2001
Participant in CMS First Class Teachers Mentoring Program, 1999-2000
Mentor, Best Friends Girls Club, 2001-2002, 2002-2003
Teacher Advisory Council Representative, 2000-2001, 2001-2002, 2003-2004
Microsoft 2000 Application for Business Education
CMS Marketing Your School-Public Information
VOCATS TRAINER, CTE-2003-2006 Curriculum Alignment - WDE Middle School Business Education
Bridging the Gap for Minority Achievement Participant\Conference, 2003-2004
1999-2000 First Class Teacher Mentoring Participant, pilot program CMS
Lead Teacher for Business Education- Career & Technical Education, Middle Schools, 2002-2003
Planning Committee Member for Curriculum Alignment CTE-Business Education, 2002-2003
Panel Member of “Effective Instructional Strategies for Block Scheduling” September 15, 2000
Member of the CMS Business Education and Instructional Technology Planning Committee, Workforce Development, 2000-2001
Lead Coordinator, McClintock Middle School Showcase of School Marketing Project, 2000-2001
Facilitator and Tutor for the NC Computer Skills Proficiency Test, McClintock, 1999-2005
Facilitator and Trainer with McClintock Professional Staff Development for CMS Grade-book, 2000-2005
College/University Dates Degree/Certification
US ARMY 1984 Licensed Practical Nurse
Montreat College 1998 BA- Business Administration
Livingstone College 2000 Lateral Entry- Teacher Certification
Montreat College, SPAS 2005 Pursing MBA Degree
NEA & NCAE, 2005-2006
Professional Educators of North Carolina, 1999-2002
Southern Business Educators Association of North Carolina, 1999-2006
National Business Educators Association 1999-2006
1. Four years of increasingly responsible experience in educational research and instructional assessment, curriculum design and evaluation; and other areas requiring analytical skills.
2. Strong ability to analyze problems, conceptualize alternate solutions, and make recommendations in support of goals.
3. Align assessment and research tools and data with school-based instructional needs
4. Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
5. Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
6. Present information to small or large groups
7. Proven track record of collaborating with personnel from other departments to provide information and materials that integrate curriculum, instruction and accountability measures with other forms of support.
8. Interpret and apply pertinent federal, state, and local policies and procedures Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
Work Experience Outside The Field Of Education:
I was employed by United Parcel Service for fifteen years, 1984-1999, in the Business Development, Customer Support and Delivery Information departments. I completed twelve years of honorable military service with the US Army Reserve and the North Carolina Army National Guard. I am an active steward in the community and involved with several local community organizations in a leadership role.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.