An IT professional with over 7 years of experience in engineering, escalation su Resume
|Desired Industry: Information Technology
|Desired Job Location: New City, New York
||Date Posted: 8/19/2013
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: within two weeks
|Desired Wage: open
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
An IT professional with over 7 years of experience in engineering, escalation support, administration, maintenance, configuration, and troubleshooting of various technologies for medium to enterprise corporate environments
Various Corporations Private Contractor 2010-2013
Company Overview – Consulted for various regional organizations that had varying complex network infrastructures ranging from regional, multi-area, and national. Below will be a list of responsibilities personally handled:
• Responsibilities included, but were not limited to, documentation, administration, analysis, scheduling reports to management, working with technical and non-technical clients to resolve issues and research business needs as required.
• Administration activities included add moves/changes, client relations/support, data management, handing third party vendor relations as needed, and timely reporting to appropriated groups.
• Additional responsibilities and activities included, but were not limited to, overseeing budget, supervising and coordination of projects, project management, and escalation support.
Epiq Systems, Inc. Onsite Administrator (DCA) 2006-2009
Company Overview – Epiq Systems, Inc. is a leading global provider of technology-enabled solutions for electronic discovery. With locations in the United States, Europe, and Asia, Epiq Systems utilizes a complex global network infrastructure that caters to varying industries worldwide: law firms; corporate legal; government agencies; and advisory firms. Below will be a list of responsibilities personally handled while at Epiq Systems:
• Member to a team of professionals responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of various mission-critical technologies located within a wide area network (WAN) environment.
• General responsibilities included, but were not limited to, overall management of day-to-day support and administration activities; analysis, development, and project management activities; and communication/coordination activities.
• Technical administration and support activities included any and all scheduled and as needed configuration, administration, support, and troubleshooting of mission-critical technologies in an enterprise LAN/WAN environment.
• Technical analysis, development, and project management activities included technical design, task development and management, budgeting, project coordination, and third party vendor relations.
• Communication and coordination activities included, but were not limited to, interdepartmental communication and coordination, timely reporting to appropriated groups, and scheduling as needed reports to management.
• Additional responsibilities and activities included 2nd level support for general systems administration, as needed technical support and training of new technical professionals, and 2nd/3rd level support of various LAN/WAN technologies.
• Major projects included replacing outdated data hosting platforms by upgrading the hardware/software onto fully redundant SAN, and completed the project ahead of schedule and under budget saving over $2 million.
• Awards and special accomplishments included developing, evaluating, and introducing an enterprise adopted asset inventory, renegotiating vendor contracts saving Epiq Systems $25 million, improved change management procedure and help desk ticketing system resulting in 20% time savings for resolving trouble tickets.
Lucent Technologies, Inc. Onsite Administrator (USA) 1998-2005
Company Overview – Lucent Technologies, Inc. was an American multinational telecommunications company that provides products and services to build a communications network infrastructure worldwide. Lucent Technologies, Inc. operated in over 100 countries globally with a complex worldwide network infrastructure. Below will be a list of responsibilities:
• General responsibilities included, but were not limited to, administration and support activities, escalation support activities, as well as communication and coordination activities.
• Technical administration and support activities included handling any and all scheduled installs, configurations, support, and troubleshooting of various mission-critical technologies.
• Escalation support activities included 2nd/3rd level support for various issues and general systems administration, as needed technical support and training of new technical professionals, and supporting enterprise clients.
Certified WAN Engineering Program LANWAN Professional
Master of Public Administration Long Island University
Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Finance City University of New York
• Cisco Certified Network Professional – Security CCNP – Security
• Cisco Unity Specialist CUS
• Cisco ASA Specialist CAS
• Cisco Firewall Specialist CFS
• Certified WAN Enterprise Administrator CWEA
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – Voice CCNA – Voice
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – Wireless CCNA – Wireless
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security CCNA – Security
• Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA
• Escalation Support Expert ESE
• UNIX Systems Administrator USA
Cisco Technologies: Cisco 3900, Cisco 2900, Cisco 1900, Cisco 800, Cisco Catalyst 6500, Cisco Catalyst 5500, Cisco Catalyst 4900, Cisco Catalyst 4500, Cisco Catalyst 3000, Cisco Catalyst 3100, Cisco Nexus 2000, Cisco Nexus 3000, Cisco Nexus 5010, Cisco Nexus 7000.
Connectivity & Hardware: Exchange Servers, Blade Servers, DNS Servers, DHCP Servers, Web Servers Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, RAID systems, Cisco ASA 5500. HP Proliant DL380 G5
HP ProLiant DL180 G5 2x, HP Proliant DL360 G5, HP Proliant DL585 G5
Network Technologies: CDP, Frame-relay, PPP, Access Control List (ACL), Network Address Translation (NAT), Port Address Translation (PAT), RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, VTP, SNMPv3, SMTP, ARP, TCP, UDP, Static Routing, Stub Routing, NBMA, Sonet, VLAN, VTP, HSRP, STP, SVI, CEF, Etherchannel, BPDU, Portfast, GLBP, VRRP.
Peripheral Technologies: AAA, IPS/IDS, TACACS+, RADIUS, SSH, VACL, PVLAN, Firewall, VPN, Tunneling, Cisco ACS, Pix, VoIP, IP Phone, Catalyst, CUCM, QoS, PoE, CME, CUE, Port Security, MAC Address Filtering, SIP, MGCP,RTP,SCCP, SRTP, UCCM,UCCX
Monitoring Tools: Wireshark, Openview, VMware, F5, Cisco Works, Nagios.
Desktop Technologies Windows 98/2000/XP/VISTA/7, UNIX Solaris, Sybase, Active Directory.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.