Network, or System Administrator Resume
|Desired Industry: Information Technology
|Desired Job Location: Webster, Texas
||Date Posted: 8/18/2013
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate:
An IT professional with over 10 years of experience in system engineering, administration, configuration, integration, implementation, installation, and troubleshooting of various technologies for a medium to corporate enterprise environment.
United Space Alliance Systems Administrator 1996-2013
Company Overview – United States Alliance is a spaceflight operations company established in 1995 by Boeing and Lockheed Martin. They provide innovative and affordable solutions for customers in the defense, civil, and commercial space industries. The United Space Alliance employed over 15,000 people in Texas, Florida, Alabama, and Washington, D.C. area. Below will be a list of responsibilities personally handled:
• Member of a team of professionals responsible for the administration and support of various mission critical technologies and devices located within a local area network (LAN) environment.
• General responsibilities include overall management of day-to-day administration and support activities, analysis, development, and project management activities.
• Technical administration and support activities included, but not limited to, any and all scheduled and as needed installation, configuration, administration, support, and troubleshooting of mission critical technologies.
• Technical analysis, development, and project management activities included technical design, task development and management, as well as project coordination to ensure timely and efficient progression.
• Additional responsibilities and activities include 2nd level support for general systems administration, as needed technical support and training of new technical professionals, and 2nd/3rd level support of various LAN/WAN issues.
• Major projects include, but not limited to, assisting and contributing to the migration of approximately over 5,000 client platforms as well as over 100 server migrations for the United Space Alliance.
Rockwell International , Inc. Data Integration Engineer 1987-1996
Company Overview – Rockwell International, Inc. was a major American manufacturing conglomerate involved in the aircraft, space, defense-oriented and commercial industries worldwide. At its zenith, Rockwell International, Inc. was number 27 on the Fortune 500 list operating across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and parts of Asia. Below will be a list of responsibilities personally handled:
• Team member responsible for the day-to-day coordination and maintenance of various mission critical technologies located within a local area network (LAN) environment.
• General technical responsibilities and activities included, but not limited to, administration and support activities, design activities, and escalation support activities.
• Technical administration and support activities included any and all scheduled and as needed installation, configuration, administration, support, and troubleshooting of mission-critical technologies.
• Technical design activities included building, designing, and implementing various technologies and devices both in-house and for clientele base (NASA).
• Escalation support activities included 2nd/3rd level support for various mission critical issues, as needed technical support and training of new technical professionals/end-users.
• Professional responsibilities included change management, documentation, following policies and procedures, project management, and scheduling as needed reports to management.
Certified WAN Engineering Program LANWAN Professional
Master of Business Administration in Management Information Systems University of Houston
Master of Science in Computer Systems Design Engineering University of Houston
Master of Science in Electrical & Electronics Engineering California State University
TECHNICAL CERTIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Cisco Certified Network Professional – Security CCNP – Security
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP
• Cisco IOS Security Specialist CISS
• Cisco ASA Specialist CAS
• Cisco Firewall Specialist CFS
• Certified WAN Enterprise Administrator CWEA
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – Voice, Wireless, Security CCNA – V, W, S
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer + Internet MCSE+I
• Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA
• ITIL Foundations Certification ITIL Foundations
• Microsoft Certified Database Administrator MCDBA
• CompTIA Security+/Server+/A+ Security+/Server+/A+
• Registered Professional Engineer in the state of Texas PE
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.