|Desired Industry: Information Technology
|Desired Job Location: Palo Alto, California
||Date Posted: 8/18/2013
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
|Desired Wage: 75000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
An IT professional with over 5 years of experience in 1st/2nd level administration, project coordination, escalation support, integration, implementation, and troubleshooting of various technologies for medium to corporate enterprise environments.
Creation Technologies, Inc. Network Administrator 2007-Present
Company Overview – Creation Technologies, Inc. is a world-class electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider to a diversified group of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) globally. Creation Technologies currently has business units across North America and in China that provides products and services to these industries: Industrial & Instrumentation; Medical; Communications; Multimedia & Computers; Transportation; Defense; and Environment & Security. Below will be a list of responsibilities and duties personally handled:
• Technical lead to a team of professionals responsible for the administration and maintenance of various mission-critical multi-location networks for Creation Technologies, Inc providing various products to clients located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
• General responsibilities include the overall management of day-to-day support and administration activities; as well as analysis, development, and project management activities.
• Technical lead for support and administration activities includes any and all scheduled and as needed installation, configuration, administration, support, and troubleshooting of various mission-critical technologies in an enterprise LAN/WAN environment.
• Technical analysis, development, and project management activities includes the technical design, task development and management, budgeting, project coordination to ensure timely and efficient progression, vendor relations, as well as interdepartmental communications and coordination.
• Additional responsibilities and activities includes 2nd level support for general systems administration, as needed technical support and training of new technical professionals, 2nd/3rd level support of various LAN/WAN issues.
Best Buy Company, Inc. Onsite Technician (CT) 2006-2007
Company Overview – Best Buy Company, Inc. is an American multinational consumer electronics corporation that operates across the United States as well as in Europe, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Canada, and China. Best Buy offers services and products to millions of people worldwide utilizing a complex global LAN/WAN infrastructure. Below will be a list of responsibilities handled:
• Member of a team responsible for the day-to-day escalation support and troubleshooting of various technologies onsite and for clientele within a local area network (LAN) environment.
• Technical responsibilities included, but were not limited to, the installation, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting of various technologies and devices, hardware/software installs, and 2nd/3rd level training and support.
• Professional responsibilities included add moves/changes, time/task coordination, administration, following corporate policies and procedures, documentation, and scheduling as needed reports to management.
• Administration activities included tier I/II escalation support, client relations, software resolution, hardware break fix, onsite support, timely reporting to appropriated groups, as well as vendor relations.
Certified WAN Engineering Program LANWAN Professional
Associate of Science in Information Technology Heald College
Cisco Technologies: Cisco 3900, Cisco 2900, Cisco 1900, Cisco 800, Cisco Catalyst 6500, Cisco Catalyst 5500, Cisco Catalyst 4900, Cisco Catalyst 4500, Cisco Catalyst 3000, Cisco Catalyst 3100, Cisco Nexus 2000, Cisco Nexus 3000, Cisco Nexus 5010, Cisco Nexus 7000, Cisco ASA 5500.
Connectivity & Hardware: Exchange Servers, Blade Servers, DNS Servers, DHCP Servers, Web Servers Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, RAID systems,.
Juniper Technologies: JUNOS, Juniper E-Series, Juniper T-Series, ScreenOS.
Network Technologies: CDP, Frame-relay, PPP, Access Control List (ACL), Network Address Translation (NAT), Port Address Translation (PAT), RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, VTP, SNMPv3, SMTP, ARP, TCP, UDP, Static Routing, Stub Routing, NBMA, VLAN, VTP, HSRP, STP, SVI, CEF, Etherchannel, BPDU, Portfast, GLBP, VRRP.
Peripheral Technologies: AAA, IPS/IDS, TACACS+, RADIUS, SSH, VACL, PVLAN, Firewall, VPN, Tunneling, Cisco ACS, Pix, VoIP, IP Phone, Catalyst, CUCM, QoS, PoE, CME, CUE, Port Security, MAC Address Filtering, SIP, MGCP,RTP,SCCP, SRTP, UCCM,UCCX
Monitoring Tools: Wireshark, Openview, EKMS, VMware, Solarwinds, F5, Cisco Works, Tripwire, Nessus.
Desktop Technologies Windows 98/2000/XP/VISTA/7, Microsoft Office Suite, Chrome, Linux, Scanners, Desktop and Networked Printers, VST Callxpress Unified Messaging Sophos Enterprise Antivirus.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – Voice CCNA – Voice
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – Wireless CCNA – Wireless
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security CCNA – Security
• Certified WAN Enterprise Administrator CWEA
• Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA
• Server Support Associate SSA
• Escalation Support Specialist ESS
• Database Administrator DBA
• Client Relations Expert CRE
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.