|Desired Industry: Accounting/Bookkeeping
|Desired Job Location: Central Islip, New York
||Date Posted: 6/6/2013
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate:
Dev Choudhary MBA
4 Francisco Ave, Central Islip, New York 11722
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 631-882-6081
Management Experience (General, Financial, Operations, Supply Chain, Research & Development, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing and Customer service), Financial Analysis Experience, Business Analysis, Accounting & Internal Auditing experience in different industries (Medical, Manufacturing, Global Trade, Hospitality, Automobile, Food, Insurance, Communication)
Annual Salary requirement- $70,000 to $95,000 (depends on benefit structure of employment)
Skills & Knowledge
Budgetary skills, Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills, Excellent planning & organizing skills, Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills, Business Analysis, Financial Analysis, Financial Management, Financial Planning,Forecasting,Strategic Planning, Strategic Planning – Management, Strong Analytical Skills, Strong computer skills, Strong Industry Knowledge of different industries, Strong Knowledge of Financial Markets, Strong Problem Solving & Analytical Skills, Strong Technical Skills, Sales & Marketing Skills, SAP, Quick Book, Radiant systems, Everest software, Microsoft Office, Management Expert, Human Resources Management, General Management, Operations Management, Purchasing, Accounting, Research & Development, Customer service, Export & Import, Supply Chain
MBA (3.92 GPA), Excelsior College, Albany, N.Y., USA
Bachelors of Science Business & Accounting, Excelsior College, Albany, N.Y., USA
Vice President Operations, Analysis and Sales July 2011 – Present
Devansh Group of Companies LLC, Long Island, NY
Head of Business Analysis Department, Financial Analysis Department, Management, Accounting and Auditing Department - 4.5 Years
Rail Road Properties & 10 Groups of Companies, Hicksville, NY
Pilgrim, Brentwood, NY – 3 Years
Pride Products, Ronkonkoma, NY – 8 Months
• Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
• Participate in the development and coordination of sales selling cycle and methodology.
• Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, new project and product development.
• Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, sales methods, costs, and results.
• Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts & Customer service management
• Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials & Monitor and supervise all business matters.
• Serve on planning and policy-making committees. Financial Planning and Analysis
• Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast by division (vs. budget); Weekly cash flow forecast.
• Complete analysis of financial results; Develop recommendations (strategic and tactical).
• Develop and execute analysis of various business initiatives (e.g., opening new operations, asset acquisition, new service launches).
• Develop and maintain capital budget and Human resources management
• Assist in development of financial planning and analysis exercises/reports.
• Participate in calls with Lenders and Operations Management
• Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
• Oversee cash, investment, and asset management.
• Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
• Develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial
analyses to provide insight into the organization's operations and business plans.
• Planning, Policy, Investor Relations and Research & Development management
• Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets.
• Develop financial business plans and forecasts.
• Participate in corporate policy development as a member of the senior management team.
• Develop short-, medium-, and long-term financial plans and projections.
• Represent the company to financial institutions, investors, auditors, public officials, etc.
• Remain up to date on state and federal laws & Perform internal financial audits
• Assess the situation and develop a strategic action plan & Assist in the sale
• Annual reporting and payments of all state & local taxes
• Provide sales, property and income tax audit support
• Administer banking relationships & Loan negotiations
• Day to day operation supervision & Establish and monitor business plans
• Implement and monitor purchasing and inventory controls
• Implement and monitor accounting systems including reporting
• Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
• Prepare, annual forecasts, budgets, and weekly variance analysis
• Prepare, implement and monitor emergency and safety plans
• Establish preventative maintenance program
• Prepare capital improvement schedules & goal-oriented bottom line targets
• Participate in decision-making and in the review of performance
Nationality: United States Citizen
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.