|Desired Industry: Information Technology
|Desired Job Location: Baltimore, Maryland
||Date Posted: 1/31/2013
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
Seeking a network professional position with a quality organization that can utilize my proven skills in escalation support, network administration, and client relations. Excellent ability in installation, implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting various network technologies under extreme time constraints. Exceptional ability to absorb large amounts of technical information quickly and able to translate that information for non-technical end-users, colleagues, and executive management.
Skyline Technology Solutions Junior Network Engineer 2012 – Present
• Manage external customer network infrastructure including day to day operations/maintenance, facilitating technical support case escalation and resolution, and implementing projects as requested by customer, and respond to network outages, performing field work as necessary.
• Internal task management and support including supporting internal infrastructure operational requirements, and configuring/implementing new internal network devices.
Concepts 21/Shadowland Laser Adventures Regional Technical Supervisor/ASM 2000 – 2012
• Supervised a team of 20 employees to deliver consistent exceptional customer service to clients
• Responsibilities include but are not limited to touring different sites with technicians to reinforce protocols and procedures ensuring excellent operations, maintaining and troubleshooting small networks for game and radio communications, installing and configuring new additions, updates, and changes to active programs, and diagnosing, repairing, and replacing circuit boards (IE transistors, diodes, pins, etc.), rewiring specific components (Triggers, speakers,
circuit board bypasses).
Connectivity & Hardware: Cisco 3900, Cisco 2900, Cisco 1900, Cisco 800, Cisco Catalyst Series Switches, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Authentication.
Protocols: RIP, RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, VTP, SNMP, ARP, TCP, UDP, Static Routing, Stub Routing, VLAN Trunking, Multi-Area OSPF, NBMA.
Switching Technologies: VLAN, VTP, HSRP, STP, SVI, CEF, Etherchannel, BPDU, Portfast, GLBP, VRRP.
Network Technologies: CDP, Frame-relay, PPP, Access Control List (ACL), Network Address Translation (NAT), Port Address Translation (PAT), Redistribution, Tags, Filters, OSPF Virtual links, RIPng.
Security Technologies: AAA,, TACACS+, RADIUS, SSH, VACL, PVLAN, Firewall, VPN, Tunneling, Cisco ACS, Pix, Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliance, IPSEC, DMZ.
Voice Technologies: VoIP, IP Phone, Catalyst, QoS, PoE, CME, CUE, SIP, MGCP, RTP, SCCP.
Wireless Technologies: 802.11 a/b/g/n, WLAN, WAP, AP, SSID, Wireshark, LWAPP, CSMA/CA.
Monitoring Tools: Wireshark, Solarwinds.
Advanced Technologies: MPLS, Multicast, IOS Security, OSPFv3, IPv6.
Desktop Technologies: Windows XP/2000/2003/7, Microsoft Office Suite, Active Directory, hard drives, monitors, power units, serial cables, RAM, Motherboards, circuit boards, soldering.
Additional Technologies: Familiar with Juniper/JunoOS routers, switches, and SRX firewalls. Also familiar with Aruba controllers and access point setup.
• Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert - Written CCIE R&S-Written
• Cisco Certified Design Professional CCDP
• Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP
• Cisco Certified Design Associate CCDA
• Certified WAN Engineer CWE
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – Voice CCNA-Voice
• Certified WAN Administrator CWA
• Certified WAN Enterprise Administrator CWEA
• Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.