|Desired Industry: Entertainment
|Desired Job Location: Los Angeles, California
||Date Posted: 1/18/2013
|Type of Position: Contractor
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
To use my experience and knowledge as an artist to contribute to professional projects in the film and entertainment industries.
- “Stages,” storyboard artist for short film. Directed by Jason Neudecker of InMotion Films.
- “I Eat Your Soul,” feature film, storyboard artist. Film currently in pre-production. Writer/director Alec Tuckman of Film Warriors, email@example.com 3/12.
- “Goonbumps,” black and white illustrations for ghost story anthology edited by John McCarthy Goonbumps@live.com 10/10
- “Crosswalk Catwalk,” television advertisement for Brandalley UK, storyboard artist. Project directed by
Ryan Dean of The Big RD www.thebigrd.com 11/09
- “A Woman Scorned,” short film, storyboard artist. Project directed by Jason Neudecker of InMotion Films. firstname.lastname@example.org 6/09
- “Wrong Becomes Me,” short film, storyboard artist. Project directed by Jason Neudecker of InMotion Films. email@example.com 6/09
- “Twisted Love,” short film, storyboard artist. Project directed by Jason Neudecker of InMotion Films. firstname.lastname@example.org 5/09
- “Get Tested,” television PSA shorts, storyboard artists. Project directed by Ryan Dean of The Big RD www.thebigrd.com 3/09.
- “Life.Less,” feature film, storyboard artist. Film directed by Robinson Vil of Villain Pictures www.villainpictures.com 3-5/08
- “Demption,” short film, storyboard artist. Film directed by Jason Neudecker, email@example.com 3/08
- “Grace,” short film, storyboard artist. Film directed by Anthony Steinhart of Stoneheart Productions, firstname.lastname@example.org 6/07
- “Who’s to Blame,” short film, storyboard artist. Film directed by Robinson Vil of Villain Pictures www.villainpictures.com 6/07
- “Writing on the Wall,” short film, storyboard artist. Film directed by Rudy Cordero of Clutch Films email@example.com 5/07
- “The Tuttles: Madcap Misadventures,” video game, concept artist. Art commissioned by Craig Brannon of Legacy Interactive firstname.lastname@example.org 4 – 5/07
- “Destination Truth,” television series on the Sci-Fi channel. Drew concept art of various creatures for Mandt Bros. Productions, http://www.scifi.com/destinationtruth 4/07
- “The Ticket,” short film, storyboard artist. Film directed by Jim Thalman, email@example.com. 3/07
- “Half to Death,” feature film, storyboard artist for action sequence. Film directed by Ralph Hemecker of Mythic Studios, firstname.lastname@example.org 2/07
- “Entropy,” series of illustrations for short story by Thomas Pynchon. Drawn as part of multimedia presentation for Music course 114, Music in Short Fiction, part of the music program at Buffalo University. Project directed by Jeff Stadelman,
assistant professor at the music department, email@example.com 10/06 – 12/06
- “The Mustache,” short film, storyboard artist. Directed by Mr. Gregg Alexander,
- “Phoescion,” feature film. Drew storyboards for final action sequence. Directed by Mr. Ben Derrick of Mr. Ben Studios, BenDerrick@lycos.co.uk 11/06
- “Pray for Yourself,” short film. Rendered storyboards for director Steve Hornstein of Overton Films, 10/06. www.overtonfilms.net
- “Cold Blood Canyon,” feature film. Rendered storyboards for writer/director Alec Tuckman of
Film Warriors Productions, 8/06 – 9/06. firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Mulligans,” feature film. Rendered storyboards for director Chip Hale, 6/06 – 7/06. http://www.mulligansthemovie.com/about.htm
- “Thorns of my Rose,” short film. Rendered storyboards for director Cirrus Mirzashafa email@example.com 5/06
- “Alive & Well,” short film. Rendered storyboards for director Chris Peckover firstname.lastname@example.org 5/06 – 6/06
- “Lumberjack,” feature film. Rendered storyboards for director Todd Portugal of Middle Child Productions email@example.com 4/06 – 5/06
- "After Gina," feature film. Rendered storyboards for director Emmett Ferrang firstname.lastname@example.org
11/04 – 1/05
- "Necromancer," Short film. Rendered storyboards for director Colin Rodgers of Necromancer Productions email@example.com 7/04 - 8/04.
- "All Falls Down," Short Film. Handled storyboards for director Jeff Benson of Fear No Man Productions. fearnomanproductions.com
- " ‘Bruhs" Short Film. Rendered storyboards for director Jeff Benson of
Fear No Man Productions firstname.lastname@example.org 4/04 - 5/04.
- "Doing Therapy," Short Film. Rendered storyboards for director Joe Giacobello email@example.com 4/04 - 2/05.
- "Moonlight Serenade," animated short in pre-production. Handled character design and storyboarding 9/03 - 2/04. Directed by Jason Santo firstname.lastname@example.org
- "In The Now," Short film (2003), storyboard artist 6/03 - 7/03. Film directed by John Leavitt email@example.com
- "The Gatherer," Short film (2003), storyboard artist 12/02 - 5/03.
Directed by Jalil Sadool firstname.lastname@example.org
- "The Case," Short film (2003), storyboard artist 1/03 - 4/03. Directed by Chad Bellinger email@example.com
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. Bachelor of Fine Arts in Applied Media Arts, with concentrations in storyboard art and animation, and a minor in Art History. Degree awarded Cum Laude in May 2003.
- Member of the Society of Illustrators of Los Angeles (si-la.org) 3/06 – Present.
- Member of the Pittsburgh Society of Illustrators (pittsburghillustrators.org) 6/03 - Present.
- Extensive classroom training in the fundamentals of traditional animation.
- Experienced with Adobe Photoshop on PC and Mac platforms.
- Ability to quickly and realistically render the human form.
- Experience in storyboard design/aesthetics for animation and live action. Understanding of camera angle/proximity, composition, mood, setting, and continuity.
- Experience with imaginative character/conceptual design.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.