First-Line Supervisors and Manager/Supervisors - Animal Husbandry Workers,Forest Resume
|Desired Industry: Farming/Ranching/Agriculture
|Desired Job Location: Amarilo/Lubbock, Texas
||Date Posted: 4/11/2006
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 1 month
|Desired Wage: 24000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Hereford EMS in Herford, Texas
January 1992 to February 1998
1. Responded to all 911 Emergencies and hospital tranfers on a MICU ambulance service.
2. Kept the ambulances stocked, cleaned, and ready for emergencies.
3. Assisted in the Emergency Room, Nursery, and the Nursing floor.
4. Worked with a program called Work Smart creating Fist Aid Kits for businesses in the Deaf Smith area and also gave out Flu Shots to local businesses.
5. Worked in the Cardio/Pulmonary Department placing patients on the different work out machines and closely monitoring their heart rate, pulse, and respirations.
Director of Respiratory Department/ Paramedic
Castro County Hospital in Dimmitt, Texas
February 1998 to September 2003
1. Took care of all respiratory patients both in the hospital and emergency room.
2. Did all the billing for the Respiratory Department.
3. Stocked and ordered all respiratory supplies for the Respiratory Department.
4. Performed all the intravenous sticks for the Radiology Department, and assisted with the movement of patients.
5. Assisted on the nursing floor with vital signs, medications, moving patients, performing intravanous sticks, and any other task that I was able to assist in.
6. Responded to all 911 emergencies and hospital transfers on an MICU ambulance service.
7. Kept the ambulances stocked, cleaned, and ready at all times for emergencies.
Richard and Melody Sims in Hereford, Texas
June 1988 to August 1992
1. Hoed weeds
2. Ran the Cotton Module
3. Tarped Cotton Modules
4. Assisted with irrigation
Biomat USA in Amarillo, Texas
August 2005 to March 2006
1. Registered Plasma Donors in the computer
2. Screened Plasma Donors to see if they were able to donate plasma that day
3. Performed all physicals on potential New Plasma Donors to see if they qualified for the plasma program, and also performed annual physicals on all regular Plasma Donors
4. Counselled Plasma Donors that their lab results came back positive for syphilis, HIV, and Hepatitis C.
5. Took care of all Donor Reactions that occured on the Donor floor.
Security Guard/ Paramedic
ASARCO in Amarillo, Texas
October 2003 to July 2005
1. Registered all visitors, employees, truck drivers, and ASARCO customers into the computer.
2. Communicated with the supervisors in all areas via radio and phone on who was and was not allowed into certain areas of the plant.
3. Secured all doors and gates on the plant.
4. Checked all items that were brought into and out of the plant and verfied them with the area supervisor where the items were going to or coming from.
5. Escorted the Brinks truck to the Precious Metals Department for Gold and Silver transfers.
6. Secured the gold and silver bars in the safes.
7. Took care of all Medical Emergencies on the plant.
Amarillo College in Amarillo, Texas
August 1991 to May 1992
Education Direct in Scranton, Pennsylvania
September 2002 to September 2003
California College of Health in National City, California
January 2003 to June 2003
Qualification Grade Achieved
Certification Paramedic 3.8 GPO
Certification Wildlife/ Conservation B
Certification Respiratory Technician B
• Building and Grounds Cleaning and Maintenance - Landscaping and Groundskeeping Workers
• Community and Social Services - Health Educators, Medical and Public Health Social Workers
• Farming, Fishing, and Forestry - General Farmworkers
• Healthcare - Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians, Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics, Respiratory Therapy Technicians
• Management - Medical and Health Services Managers
• Protective Service - Security Guards
A professional with experience in making rapid decisions in emergency situations, working in very stressful environments, and dealing with irate people. I am highly motivated and a hard worker. I enjoy learning and studying new things both inside and outside the job setting. I like challenges and am seeking a job that I can make a career out of and where I can grow in my skills and knowledge. I want to grow in an organization and contribute to the best of my potential and would like to carve a niche for myself.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.