|Desired Industry: Law Enforcement/Security/Safety
|Desired Job Location: Bayonne, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 9/4/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate:
William Aviles Jr. 85 Andrew
Street*Bayonne Nj 07002 * 201-471-
To gain professional growth as a team
critical services that contributes to
the profitability of a company.
* Skilled at organizing complex
defining project priorities, and
* Proficient in the use of various
packages including MS Word, Internet &
* Major strengths in planning, problem
solving and communication skills in
English and Spanish.
* Unemployment Agency Jersey City, NJ
Collecting 09/2008 to 06/2010
Jersey Eagle Sales Jersey City, NJ
3rd Shift Supervisor 04/2007 to 08/2008
* Supervised and coordinated activities
of workers engaged in distributing
* Planned routes and scheduled drivers,
deliveries and pickups based on driver,
company and customer information.
* Recorded drivers' attendance and time
for payroll records.
* Supervised loading and dispatching of
United States Army Ft. Meyers, VA
Armor & Supply Specialist 08/2002 to
* Served as a supplier of military
equipment, uniforms, weapons, etc.
* Verified and kept records on incoming
and outgoing shipments.
* Unpacked and examined incoming
damaged items, recorded shortages and
corresponded with shipper to rectify
damages and shortages.
* Routed items to departments.
* Maintained inventory of shipping
materials and supplies.
Covenant House of Michigan Detroit, MI
Maintenance & Food Service Supervisor
08/1999 to 01/2006
* Directed workers engaged in operating
facilities and equipment in buildings
such as apartment houses and office
* Inspected facilities and equipment to
determine need for
service, equipment required and number
of personnel needed.
* Hired, trained and supervised building
* Purchased building and maintenance
supplies, machinery, equipment and
* Supervised and coordinated the
activities of workers
engaged in preparing and serving
balanced meals to employees at this
* Purchased and kept adequate supply of
* Oversaw storage and issuance of
William Dickinson High School Jersey
High School Diploma 06/1987
United States Army, Honorable Discharge
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.