|Desired Industry: Agency
|Desired Job Location: San Francisco, California
||Date Posted: 6/26/2012
|Type of Position: Contractor
||Availability Date: open
|Desired Wage: $50,000+
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
To further my experience and career as a photographer with an organization that thrives on creativity, and trend forecasting skills.
Freelance Visual Contractor June 2006- Present California
● Absolut Outrageous Rupauls Drag race tour official photographer.
● Absolut Masterpiece internal communications photographer.
Cetana Salon Spa
● Website Image Production, Web based promotional video, Web advertising and promotional images.
● Website design, basic html and layout.
● Branding and marketing campaign design.
● Creative Director and Associate producer for Independent Production Company.
● Responsible for Short film pre production logistics
● Organization and recruitment of production staff for all departments.
● Responsible for aesthetic of film and production.
Stages Salon and Spa
● Art Direction and Photographer of National Marketing Campaign for Salon.
● In store Graphics, Print promotional campaign, and web based marketing.
● 2012 Marketing plan from planning to execution and delivery.
● Creative Director for an online retail startup. Developed Marketing campaign structure, idea, and execution of
lookbook, marketing video and website design as well as user experience.
● Photoshoot planning and execution, Talent scouting, idea, budget planning, delivery for web distribution.
● Developed internal visual communication documents for partners, marketing strategies and objectives and met with
clients to develop stronger partnerships between client and vendors.
Replikaa The Movie Al’Myra/Metaspace Communications
● Costume Designer. Head of Creative Department for a film production.
● Assisted Director and Producer through budget development, aesthetic and design concept, execution based on
production schedule, organization and purchase of goods, fittings and rehearsals, and casting.
● Collaborated with Art Director to enhance aesthetic and meet production design needs.
● Managed Hair and Make up leads to achieve a consistent look for all talent.
Chakra Salon and Day Spa
● Developed in store marketing and Promotional Video based on demographic and IAO variables.
● Video distribution for online promotion targeted to a younger market meeting clients business objective.
Domonique Echeverria Designer
● Lookbook production and execution including web promotional video, print, exhibition of lookbook at local galleries.
Spring/Summer 2010, Spring/Summer 2011, Autumn/Winter2011
● Online marketing campaign designed for client utilizing Market research and identifying clients branding needs.
Maintained an innovative and cutting edge strategy for print and video promotion.
● Idea creation, photoshoot and video shoot execution. Talent and location scouting.
Sex+Design Online Magazine
● Created promotional film for swimwear designer. Developed from initial idea phase, through execution and
● Assisted in Art Direction needs as well as branding of magazine by conducting market research based on demographic
and IAO variables, clients vision, event planning, and partnership development.
● Developed from idea to execution a marketing video for San Francisco Chic Fashion Week 2010 to increase awareness
of event as well as ticket sales and presented as opening number of main event.
● Design, development and execution of retail advertising, in store visuals including film, photo, print and fixtures for
training, marketing and presentation purposes.
● Designed the store renovation and look to enhance shopper experience, product presentation and merchandising.
Retail Management and Visual Management
Distric Visual Manager- Assistant Store Manager May 2005- May 2008 California
● Supervised 43 stores for MaxRave a division of BCBGMAXAZRIA, through store visits for visual company guidelines adherence,
floorset execution, policy and procedures compliance, training and development of field representatives and upper management.
● Collaborated in monthly corporate floorset execution and document set up for company wide implementation.
● Conducted District Visual workshops and Conference calls as well as individual in store training, to ensure company directive
Part Time Sales/MakeUp Artist November 2003-April 2005 San Diego, California
Part Time Sales Specialist- Full Time Recovery Manager September 2008- October 2011 San Francisco
Account Coordinator- Counter Manager October 2000- October 2003 San Diego, California
San Francisco City College Photography Undergraduate 2008- Present
-IRDC Annual Conference attendee 2007, 2008
-Center for Cultural Innovation Workshops: Professional Development Programs 2010-Present
-MediaBistro.com Online Courses/Workshops 2011
-CFC Creative Freelance Conference Online workshops 2011
Southwestern College San Diego Film Studies Undergraduate 2003 - 2005
Castle Park High School School of Business Leadership Program 1996-2000
● 6 years of Independent Visual Contractor, Company Identity and Branding experience as well as Art
Direction for Solopreneurs.
● Experience in generating and supporting retail trends by examining competitors, IAO (interest, activities,
opinion) variables, demographic, world wide web trend observation and utilizing creativity.
● Strong background in staff development, scheduling, personnel recruitment and management, project
management and execution utilizing strong communication skills.
● 10 years of retail management, strong background in apparel, footwear, cosmetics, fragrances and
accessories Visual Merchandising Management.
● Broad knowledge of Color theory, Typography, Layout, and Composition.
● Strong in time management, organizational skills, multi-tasking, fast learner, detail oriented, as well as
ability to interpret and apply quantitative information in both business and creative aspects.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.