|Desired Industry: General Labor
|Desired Job Location: Bellingham, Massachusetts
||Date Posted: 6/25/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 06/25/2012
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
-provide excellent service in everything I do
-complete all work-related tasks in a reasonable amount of time
-making sure my co-workers are safe while on the job
Company Name:Dunkin Donuts
Responsibilities:operating cash register, helping customers, cleaning, stocking, dealing with food and drinks, portioning food.
Start Date:July 2007
End Date:April 2009
Company Name:Michelle Brunelle
Responsibilities:mowing lawns, cutting down trees, weed whacking, plant care, cleaning pool,etc
Start Date:April 2009
End Date: still working
Company Name: U.P.S
Company City: Shrewsbury
Company State: MA
Position: driver helper
Responsibilities: delivering packages to customers, assisting drivers with loading and unloading packages
Start Date: December 6, 2011
End Date: December 23, 2011
-attended Sutton High School and graduated
-currently attending University of Bridgeport (online courses) and studying nutrition science
1. I am very knowledgeable about fitness,nutrition,anatomy, and health. I am currently studying nutrition at Bridgeport University online.
2. I provide exceptional customer service. I never have any issues with other people. I enjoy helping people and seeing them improve their lives.
3. I am qualified for this job because I have more patience than the average individual. I do not get bored very easily and I am a very focused person.
4. I am very knowledgeable about criminal law. I learned how criminals think and I hope that I can use that as an advantage to help prevent any crimes. I like to make people feel comfortable at work. I do not want anyone to feel unsafe.
5. I have great written and verbal skills. I perform well when giving instructions to other people. I enjoy helping other people and seeing them improve.
6. I have knowledge in the following computer programs:
-Quick Test Pro
-always shows up to work early
-very flexible with schedule
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.