|Desired Industry: Healthcare
|Desired Job Location: west bloomfield, Michigan
||Date Posted: 5/31/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 05/31/2012
|Desired Wage: 45,000
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
To obtain a position as a Medical Assistant that allows me the opportunity to utilize my skills in a progressive medical facility.
Health Specialist of Lenawee County Tecumseh, MI
Medical Assistant Extern December 2011 to January 2012
· Perform vitals
· Administered Lab Tests: CBC, A1C, Strep, Mono, Flu and Chemical Urinalysis Test
· Performed EKG’s
· Electronic Medical Records
· Patient teachings
· Reception, scheduling and canceling appointments
Adult Learning Systems-LM Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Caseworker December 2006 to August 2010
· Assisted in the examination and treatment of patients
· Executed daily operations
· Measured patients vital signs
· Wrote, designed and produced all dietary menus
· Recorded information on MAR’s and individual progress books
· Instrumental in taking care of everyday needs from medical to financial
· Trained and managed staff in keeping up with HIPAA regulations and OSHA trainings
· Supervised employees, scheduled work hours, and resolved conflicts
· Inventoried and ordered medical supplies and materials
· Gave insulin injections and trained staff in the proper way to handle and care for diabetic patients
· Scheduled appointments and manage billing
Ross Medical Education Center
Medical Assistant Program January 2012
45 WPM, Microsoft word, power point and excel.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.