Adminstrative Assistant Resume
|Desired Industry: Healthcare
|Desired Job Location: Englewood, Colorado
||Date Posted: 5/24/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Open
|Desired Wage: Open
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
As a Professional Health/Nutrition Counselor, I am not in the disease and curing business, and I do not diagnose, treat, prescribe, or sell what is considered medicines which include vitamins, minerals, botanicals, herbal preparations, homeopathic formulas, or naturopathic remedies.
I do hold the doctrinal belief in the art of restoration and preservation of health by natural, unadulterated means and conditions such as:
Good mental and spiritual attitude.
I inspire, motivate, and assist them to attain and regain their health, proving they take an active part in trying to reach those goals. It is, therefore, inclusive of the human spirit, mind and body, and incorporate the principles referred to as "Natural Health and Hygiene".
Professional Health/Nutrition Counselor – Student volunteer - February 2012– Present (3 months) Englewood, Colorado
Treat clients with Health/Nutrition approach, taking into consideration:
* Pure water, sunshine, exercise, clean air, proper diet, sleep, rest, relaxation, poise, and a good mental and spiritual attitude
* Recognize, respect and promote the human body’s ability to heal it and run on an optimal diet and fitness regimen
* Educate, support and motivate clients to live and eat healthier for themselves
Relationship Manager - Chiropractic Wellness Office - February 2009– February 2010 (1 year 1 month) Littleton, Colorado
* Maintain confidentiality of patient and medical information
* Establish and maintain effective working relationship with others
* Great communication skills, able to work with minimal supervision
* Known for my motivational factors ability to ask questions, persuasive, cooperative pleasant, friendly, outgoing and patient
* Act as the point of contact liaison for all reporting requests for assignments
* Responsible for supporting Managers with various reporting and other support needs
* Field content for office newsletter and other communications and edit them for the company's style and prepare them for distribution
* Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
* Developed and maintained positive relationships with patients
* Monitored and conducted follow-up activities to advance sales opportunities in progress
* Reviewed and facilitate the completion of Doctors and Manager executive reports
* Provides and upholds superior customer service attitudes and practices
* Maintained professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
* Schedule and attend monthly seminars with staff to keep current
Ph.D., University of Natural Health, Jackson, MS., expected graduation December 2012.
Master's, Colorado Technical University, Greenwood Village, CO., graduated 2000.
Bachelor's, Colorado Christian University, Colorado Spring, CO., graduated 1996.
MS Project, MS Office Suite, Clarity, Remedy, STAMP, Plan view, Project Server, Outlook, Share Point, Lotus Notes, Internet, Intranet, Access Database, QIK, Med Pac, Goldmine, STAR, Eclipse, Best Notes, Clear Quest, Remedy, Client Central, ICS, Global Electronic Technology, CPT, ICD-9-CM, Chiro8000, EMS, Practice Studio, Optum Health
Wellness Center, Medical, Non-Profit, Hospitality, Higher Education, Educational Services, Health Care, Financial/Banking, Telecommunication, Home Security, Information Technology, Consulting, Software Development, Airline, Retail, Direct Sales, Government, IT Software System and Design, Military/DOD/DOE, Mortgage Services
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.