(medical) interpreter Resume
|Desired Industry: Interpreter/Translators
|Desired Job Location: Skokie, Illinois
||Date Posted: 3/19/2006
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 03/20/2006
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
To obtain a position of (Medical) Interpreter to utilize my knowledge, experience and ability to be a hard worker, a fast learner and a team player to bring profits to chosen organization.
Medical Interpreter (Russian/English) International Language Services, Chicago, IL 1/2006-present
· Conduct medical and general interpreting for staff, patients and their families.
· Assess and monitor patients' understanding of information conveyed.
· Record and monitor interpretation activities according to hospitals' standards.
· Maintain confidentiality in all matters related to patient care
Medical billing specialist HuTech resources inc., Itasca, IL 1/2003-5/2003
· Review aged accounts receivables reports for all carriers following-up on claims more than 60 days old.
· Post payments from all carriers: Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS and commercial.
· Respond to correspondence from carriers.
Contact patients for balance due.
Medical Insurance Clerk Medical Intercept System, Park Ridge, IL 9/2001-1/2003
· Process medical bills for payment by the patient’s health insurance carrier.
· Prepare Billing for third party payers (PA) to expedite remittances and work flow, and keep Accounts Receivables at a minimum.
· Review accounts to determine appropriate action needed to complete payments.
Customer service representative/Interpreter (Russian/Hebrew) Shaare Zadek Medical Center, Jerusalem,
· Answer phones, schedule patients.
· Greet patients.
· Update patient charts.
· Provide interpreting services for staff, patients and their families.
Interpreter Charity “Christian Friends of Israel”, Jerusalem, Israel 10/1997-9/1998
· Languages: Russian, German, English and Hebrew.
· Provide interpreting services for charity members and visitors.
· Translate charity’s written documents
· B and DA Inc., Skokie, IL 8/2002-10/2002 Medical Billing Specialist
· Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel 9/1997-2/1999 Hebrew University upper advanced
· Teacher-Training Institute, Petrozavodsk, Russia 1991-1996 BA in Teaching German and English languages
· Fluent in English, Russian, German and Hebrew
· Excellent customer service skills
· Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
· Knowledge of medical and insurance terminology
· Computer software literate
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.