Administrative Asst. Resume
|Desired Industry: Secretary/Admin. Assistant/Receptionist
|Desired Job Location: Elmwood Park, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 5/2/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 5/3/12
|Desired Wage: $45k
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
To obtain a position within a growth-oriented environment, where the utilization of my communication and interpersonal skills will be effective in achieving company goals.
PEOPLES EDUCATION INC.
Administrative Assistant to the VP of Operations
February 2005 – March 2012
• Pick up the company mail on a daily basis.
• Order Paper, Supplies, Water, Kitchen Supplies for company
• In charge of shipping and receiving packages
• Filing incoming orders
• Maintain postage machine, copiers, and fax machines.
January 2002 - May 2003
• Responsible for opening store, re-stocking returns, doing daily paperwork and faxing financial data to owners.
• Daily Paperwork consists of tabulating total rentals from previous day and tracking amount of inventory sold.
• Took care of issuing memberships to new customers as well as assisting existing customers.
• Dealt with customers to clarify or correct billing issues.
• Delegating and distributing daily tasks and workloads to employees.
• Entering and updating inventory into computer system.
• End of day duties include; printing daily receipts, settling credit card
machine, putting deposit in safe and ensuring all security devices have
been activated and are in working order.
Customer Service / Tech Support
February 1998 – August 2001
• Responsible for customer service.
• Performed on going stock duties.
• Enrolled clients in specific programs based on their needs.
Handled cash and credit transactions.
• Performed data entry.
• Received and placed customer orders.
• Placed as Head of Customer Support Services.
NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
Quality Control Technician
August 1997 – January 1998
• Responsible for checking merchandise prior to shipping to customers.
• Worked with technical support specialists to rectify problems.
• Responsible for data entry with relation to product and service tracking.
• Proficient in internet applications and Quick Books.
• Knowledge of MS Word and other basic applications.
• Experienced with basic clerical duties (i.e.: copying, faxing, phone system).
• Typing Skill, 30-35 WPM.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.