Receptionist, office assistant, administrative assistant, clerk, Resume
|Desired Industry: Secretary/Admin. Assistant/Receptionist
|Desired Job Location: Vancouver, Washington
||Date Posted: 4/10/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Open
|Desired Wage: 22,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
To work in a position where I can use my skills and experience to assist an employer with their company/organization to make forward strides in the current economy.
Woodland Care & Rehab;
Evergreen Inn Assisted Living;
Bridgewood Assisted Living;
Social Services Director
Heritage Health & Rehab;
Home Care Specialist
CDM Home Care Services;
Van Vista Assisted Living;
Social Services Director
Woodland Care & Assisted Living;
Business Computer Training Institute
Business office & computer training
Clackamas Community College Activity Certification
Medical Vocabulary & Terminology
* PC Skills: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook), internet, email, typing (45 WPM), word processing, and data entry.
* Scheduled appointments, answering multi-lined phones, paging, faxing, scanning, copying, filing, using other office machines, and scheduled appointments.
* Maintained and updated records and files of the clients and services they used.
* Strong customer service skills; effective interactions with a wide variety of people with patience and courtesy.
* Experienced with cash handling, processing customer payments/receipts, deposits, mail/shipping, mass mailing ordering office supplies/purchase orders.
* Ability to take initiative/anticipate, to work independently, and as a strong team member.
* Able to prioritize to meet deadlines, handle changing priorities with minimal supervision while under pressure with positive results.
* Organized; accurate; with attention to detail.
* Excellent attendance in previous positions.
* Project management: set up, coordinate, and post/update files and calendars.
* Provided a wide variety of information, referrals, and client services. Coordinated with OT, PT, and SLP therapists, family, and staff including admissions and discharge planning.
* Maintained compliance with State Regulators in my departments and brought one facility’s department into compliance with State Regulators after hired.
* Implemented and completed a variety of daily, monthly, and quarterly paperwork: by gathering, organizing and documenting relevant information.
* Set up and attended daily meetings between family and staff
* Gave information and tours of facility services to potential clients. * Set up special projects, in-services, and presentations as needed
* Monitored and audited psych med program 6+ years as a QA for the State requirements for nursing homes.
* Hired, trained, supervised and scheduled staff.
* 12+ years’ experience with office support and receptionist duties.
* Current drivers’ license, insurance, clean driving record, and reliable transportation.
Experienced driving bus’s (25 foot) on numerous outings and to medical appointments. (have had CDL license-and was trained at C-TRAN).
* Over 20 years experience in the health care field.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.