Business Development Resume
|Desired Industry: Sales/Demonstrators
|Desired Job Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina
||Date Posted: 4/3/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: April 30, 2012
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: MBA
||Willing to Relocate: No
To find a challenging position as either a Senior Level Sales professional or Sales Manager.
Commercial-Works – Charlotte, NC 10/2010 - Present
Senior Sales Executive
• Responsible for creating new business relationships in North and South Carolina
• Leveraged prior relationship with Lancaster County EDC to make Commercial Works a prefered furniture and moving vendor in Lancaster County
• Exceeded first year sales goal by 70%
Community Blood Center of the Carolinas – Charlotte, NC 9/09 – 10/2010
• Responsible for cultivating existing business and locating new business in the Mint Hill & Matthews area
• of NC as well as Fort Mill, Lancaster County and Chester County in SC.
• Grew new Fort Mill business by over 200% and Matthews/Mint Hill area by 100%
• Increased number of units collected in SC by more than 250% per month
Incorvaia Business Consulting, LLC – Fort Mill, SC 7/07 – 9/2009
• Created business for representing commercial furniture manufacturers, flooring in North Carolina.
• Obtained 2 large clients including CFC Group and Biz Floor Woorkroom.
• Established new dealer connections in the Winston-Salem/Greensboro market which include Piedmont Facility Sevices, Piedmont Office Suppliers and Alamance Office Solutions
• Leveraged competitve relationships to develop strong working partnerships to drive business.
• Expanded my Charlotte Regional Business Group to include Facebook and LinkedIn online networking groups to increase business awreness and expandcontact base
• Created Charlotte Regional Business Group comprised of management level business development
professionals to create and drive business opportunities
Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals (Ventiv Health) – Poughkeepsie, NY 5/05-7/2007
Professional Sales Associate
• 2007 Sanofi-Aventis Sales Champion Award Winner - Top 10%
• Ranked #1 in region for Q1 ’07 for both Ambien CR and Nasacort AQ reaching 151% of goal.
• Ranked # 43 in the nation for primary product Ambien CR market share out of 519 reps 4/07.
• Increased Ambien CR market share 8.1% between 9/8 and 12/1 2006.
• As of Oct. ’06 surpassed national Ambien CR conversion average of 23.3% w/ a 27.2% average.
• Surpassed national average of 13.7 sales calls per day with 14.10 first month in field.
• Surpassed national average of 75.3% call reach with 79.2% first month in field.
• Increased territory new market share from 13.2% first week in field to 19.3% week of Nov. 4, 05.
• Highest total product market share in district at 17.6%.
• Finished Q4 Ranked # 57 in the nation in 2005 for Nasacort AQ out of 445 sales professionals.
United Way of Dutchess County - Poughkeepsie, NY 5/02-4/2005 Director, Community Support Team
• Raised nearly $4 Million dollars as staff support to Health Care and Public Sectors for annual campaign.
• Organized and ran Health Care and Public Sector events.
• Served as Loaned Executive to Vassar Brothers Medical Center and St. Francis Hospital.
• Oversaw allocation and grant making to 13 not for profit programs.
Integon Isnurance Company - Wappingers Falls, NY 9/95-5/2002
• Helped in the set-up of new field office.
• Worked as a liaison between the insurance company and its clients, claimants, and autobody repair facili-ties.
• Handled insurance claims from beginning to end, including: customer contact, inspection of damaged property, liability determination, and payment of claims.
• Inspected and handled all motorcycle losses for 5 county area.
• Negotiated Bodily Injury settlements with attorneys.
• Determined appraised values on classic and antique autos for insurance purposes.
Marywood University - Scranton, PA May 1996
Masters in Public Administration GPA – 3.7
Marist College - Poughkeepsie, NY May 1992
Bachelor of Arts
Major in Communications.
Concentration in Public Relations; Minor in History.
Founder – Elks Riders USA – South Carolina Chapter, 2011
International Facility Managers Association, Charlotte – Board of Directors - Current
Leadership Team - Elks Club – Fort Mill, SC – Vice-President 2011 - 2012
Lancaster,York and Matthews Chamber of Commerce - current
Charlotte Chamber of Commerce - Ballantyne Southern Spirit Committee - 2009
Candidate Hyde Park Town Council 2nd Ward – 2003 and 2005
Former Board Member - Roosevelt-Vanderbuilt Historic Association
Board Member - Tegtmeier Memorial Fund
Master of Ceremony - Tegtmeier Memorial Dedication - 9/11/04 and Memorial Ceremony 9/11/05 & 06
Paul Tegtmeier Memorial Committee - 9-11 Fallen Fireman – 3/04 to 2/05
2003 Leadership Dutchess Graduate
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.