|Desired Industry: Law Enforcement/Security/Safety
|Desired Job Location: Los Angeles, California
||Date Posted: 3/21/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 3/20/12
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
Highly motivated professional seeking City
employee position that will fully utilize a bachelor
degree in communications and professional
experience in executing plans from start to finish,
Community Service Aide, Buena Park Police
Nov. 2003 – Feb. 2011
• Complete basic police crime reports
• Fingerprint citizens for employment, licensing
applications or persons required by court to
register with the police department.
• Provide general policy and procedural
information to the public regarding police
• Provide support to other units within the
• Maintain law enforcement management system,
enter data in the computer, and generate a variety
of law enforcement system reports.
• Various assigned on-demand duties as required
Instructional Assistant/Bilingual Biliterate,
Fullerton School District, CA
Jan. 2010 – Aug. 2010
· Assisted teachers engaged in education
programs with non-English proficient and limited
English proficient students (NEP/LEP) in a
primary language and English.
• Kept order in classrooms, halls, and on the
• Responsible for instructing bilingual and general
population of students in the classroom.
NFWSC/Cesar Chavez Educational Institute,
March 2009 - May 2009
· Assisted K-12 students individually and in small
groups with academic needs.
Nov. 2008 - Jan. 2009
· Managed the administrative work for each
assigned site, and ensured all documentation was
completed in a timely manner to the Lead
· Facilitated contact between School Districts,
managers, staff and parents.
· Supervised, trained, and monitored tutors during
Administrative Assistant to Executive Director,
Peña Construction, CA
Feb. 2000 - Sept. 2007
• Administered and managed all office procedures
and other tasks as assigned by the Executive
• Maintained Executive Director’s workflow and
meetings, with vendors and clients.
• Managed all sensitive client accounts, staff and
• Supervision of personnel.
Account Management and Intern, ARC
Advertising Publicidad, CA
May 2006 - July 2006
• Proofread and translated client letters in Spanish
• Conducted market research and evaluated
program ideas and proposals.
• Collaborated with coworkers to develop Spanish
radio spots and advertisements.
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY,
Bachelor of Arts Degree, Communications,
Concentration in Advertising
Graduated: August 2006
CYPRESS COLLEGE, CYPRESS, CA
Associate of Arts Degree, Business
Graduated: August 2003
Software: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook,
Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, Spillman Summit
(data entry), E.L.E.T.E, Application Extender, web
browsers, basic trouble shooting skills
Operating Systems: Windows, Macintosh
CERTIFICATIONS & RECOGNITIONS
· Strong customer service experience and
attention to detail
· Training: CPR certified and First Aid certified by
America Heart Association, and American Red
· Primerica Financial Services Life License
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.