|Desired Industry: Purchasing/Buyers
|Desired Job Location: Baytown, Texas
||Date Posted: 3/7/2006
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
2911 Mariner; League City, TX77573 •281-538-2478 •
Diversified with strong PC skills, ability to perform and manage multiple tasks, well organized, while paying particular attention to detail, with a proven ability to perform under pressure. Effective as a trainer, and communicator.
KBR/ZCC – Chevron Phillips, Cedar Bayou Plant, Baytown, Texas
Administative Assitant – 4/03/1998 to 08/11/05; Chevron Phillips, Cedar Bayou Plant
1. Order and expedite all materials for the CPC Electrical Department.
2. Generate and enter notifications orders for the electrical department.
3. Work up when necessary when the department planner is off. Maintaining electrical schedule. Capacity planning.
4. Keep material tracking database updated (purchase orders, requisitions and bill of materials) for all electrical department using access format.
5. Keep variances updated on all electrical vendors.
6. Build flow sheets for Chevron Phillips supervisors.
7. Make work order and enter Drafting request in database using access format
8. Make service requisitions for outside services (sending out motors for repair, renting heavy equip. hiring outside contractors; (Dashiell, Dacon, ECP, I.A.S,Teeco,Toshiba;Wolfenson Electric; etc)
9. Make phenolic tags for equipment in all crafts as needed.
10. Make wire tags for electrical and instrument as needed.
11. Get spare parts set up in stores (motors, motor operated valves, special electronics, etc.)
12. Make notifications and work orders and order all materials for United Environmental Services A/C air conditioning plantwide.
13. Get estimates and reports ready for CPC technicians, Supervisors and KB&R Supervisors.( Capital Projects with W.B.S. Element numbers, etc:)
14. Order materials and make work orders for communications for plantwide.
15. Work doing Elect. Helper duties when the time arises.
16. Write contracts and order material for outside contractors; (Dashiell, Dacon, ECP, I.A.S,Teeco,Toshiba;Wolfenson Electric; etc)
Page Two 439-13-3211 281-538-2478
17. Had full ownership of all electric motors entering the plant.( Making sure of motor placement in stores and that they are stamped and logged correctly in S.A.P. and Meridium.)
18. Assist Instrument dept.with electrical/instrument requisitions,WO, and contracts.
Robeline H.S. – Rob, LA.
Lee College Baytown, Tx.
San Jacinto College Front Line Supervision II
• Microcomputer Systems 1 • Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft Excell • Microsoft Access
• SAP PM Module
• CMMS Proficient • Meridium
• Internet Proficient
• CPR Trained
Salary at time of L.O. $17.50 per Hr.
Open to any training or school to benefit the company.
References Submitted Upon Request:
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.