|Desired Industry: Utilities
|Desired Job Location: Newark, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 2/22/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 28MAR2012
|Desired Wage: 70000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Obtain a leadership position
Delta Company 3-172 Infantry (Mountain), Westminster VT May 2011 - Present
Company Executive Officer/Logistical Movement Officer
Company Executive Officer during reset year after deployment to Afghanistan. Responsibilities and accomplishments include:
*Second in command of company of over 80 personnel. Directly responsible for the planning and training of 12 personnel in Support Platoon as well as all battalion attachments
* Oversee the administrative aspects of the company’s assets i.e. all staff administration data, vehicle maintenance (over 30 vehicles) and food orders (for over 80 personnel)
* Provide insight and advise company commander on upcoming training and logistical requirements will be needed to sustain the company.
* Actively engaged and dedicated to the advancement of the company using outside networks and assets to improve the efficiency of the daily company operations.
* Independently executed assignments, identifying goals and delegated responsibility for specific project steps, schedules and resources required.
* Attend Battalion Training Resource and Logistics meeting to procure assets for company training events in order to support the commander’s guidance.
* Personally responsible for property worth over four million dollars, consisting of 30 military vehicles as well as platoon gear.
2nd Platoon D Co 3-172 Infantry (Mountain) OCT 2009 - MAY 2011
Assault Platoon Leader/Emergency Relief Officer/Small Rewards Officer
Served as Assault Platoon Leader for a Heavy Weapons Infantry Company for full spectrum operations in Afghanistan (OEF10). Responsibilities and accomplishments included:
* Led and supervised 18 staff conducting counter insurgency operations in Operation Enduring Freedom. Through proactive leadership maintained their motivation and focus under extremely adverse conditions.
* Acknowledged as one of the top 3 Platoon Leaders in the Battalion for approachable demeanor, work ethic and leadership ability.
* Created long and short range work schedules and ensured all safety precautions and standards were adhered to.
* Intricately planned and executed over 100 combat patrols with a total distance of 50,000 miles in an area of over 30 villages with over 40,000 people.
* Every mission was accident free without any preventable damage to assigned property through superb leadership, meticulous attention to detail, safety and sound maintenance practices.
* Developed staff schedules and supervised all training within my Platoon.
* As Emergency Rewards Program Officer, spent over $35,000 on small projects to help Afghan communities, the most in the battalion
* Managed my staff and over 6,000,000.00 USD worth of equipment without any injuries or losses to Company equipment or personnel.
* U.S. Army Infantry Basic Infantry Officer Leader Course, Certificate, August 2009 – Oct 2009
* U.S. Army Basic Officer Leader Course, Certificate. June 2009-August 2009
* U.S. Army Advanced Leader Course, Certificate. June 2009-August 2009
* U.S. Army Advanced Individual Training, Certificate June 2006-August 2006
* U.S. Army Basic Training, Certificate June 2005- August 2006
* Proficient in various automated tools, including
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
• Norwich University, B.A., Criminal Justice, Cum Laude, August 2005 - May 2009
*MilitaryCollegeof Vermont Certificate
* Norwich University Corps of Cadets August 2005-May 2009
* Army ROTC
Vermont Army National Guard
Leadership, Planning, Staff Scheduling, Training and Developing junior leaders, Inventory Accountability, Administrative Management
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.