|Desired Industry: General Labor
|Desired Job Location: Pasadena, California
||Date Posted: 2/6/2012
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 2/1/2012
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
To secure a position which will permit me to use the skills and other related knowledge acquired during experience in the construction field.
Impact, Pasadena, CA
Pro-Staff / Internship – (2011 to 2012)
• Supervise Client
• Answering Phones
• Individual Counseling
Olive Hotel, Los Angeles, CA
Night Manager / Building Maintenance – (2009 to 2011)
• Collecting Rent
• Lock Changing
• Sheet Rock Repairs
• Tile Repairs
• Building Repair and Maintenance
T & J Construction, Texas
Framer – (2003 to 2007)
• Cleaned all construction area so as to avoid any possible hazards.
• Repaired and maintained all construction related tools.
• Worked on variety of construction like building and landscapes.
• Removed plants and garbage, and helped in important construction.
• Handled all types of duties on daily basis.
• Operated different types of equipment and power tools etc.
• Disassembled maintained other momentary structures.
• Helped other craft employees, including carpenters, plumbers, welders and engineers.
• Worked as part of team with other skilled staffs.
• Handled rules, tactics, and terms with small or no management.
• High School Diploma - (1988)
• Certified Small Engine Repair (1990)
• Able to schedule and assign work to others.
• Capable to do repair and maintenance of all types of machines and equipment.
• Have good experience as construction laborer.
• Able to do work as independent or as a team member
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.