Administrative Assistant Resume
|Desired Industry: Secretary/Admin. Assistant/Receptionist
|Desired Job Location: San Francisco, California
||Date Posted: 12/14/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: January 2012
|Desired Wage: 50000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Result oriented Administrative Assistant with experience bringing added value support services to daily operational and administrative functions. Highly focused, strong organizational skills, able to identify goals, set appropriate priorities and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner. Demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive support to high level executives in the finance, real estate, sales/marketing and pharmaceutical industries.
GE CAPITAL REAL ESTATE - 2/2011- Present
Financial Services: 10,000+ employees
Provide a high-level administrative support to the Regional Vice President and 11 other staff members including the 9 staff members of BuildOn, a non-profit organization partner of GE.
• Improved and developed a 4-page Administrative Guideline into a 50-page Procedure Manual for faster ramp-up of newly hired support staff. Created inventory list of office equipment which helped management dispose/upgrade their equipment.
• Re-organized kitchen and office arrangement for a more efficient work flow. In the process discovered that several data drops were not functioning and had it repaired at no additional cost to the company.
• Researched and compiled an Emergency Procedure and Evacuation Manual to guide/educate employees what to do in case of emergencies (department has none).
DIVERSIFIED INVESTMENT ADVISORS (MARKETING GROUP)- 5/2010 - 10/2010
Financial Services: 501-1000 employees
Directed all administrative and project support efforts to 3 Vice Presidents of Sales in 3 different remote locations. Created/customized sales presentations, assembled and mail marketing kits to prospective clients, maintain CRM database, and prepared monthly sales reports for Vice Presidents.
• Trained administrative assistant how to manipulate documents in Adobe Acrobat to solve printing problems encountered when printing brochures in Word. Commended by the National Vice President for performing outstanding work during a very busy period that resulted in significantly high workloads.
DIVERSIFIED INVESTMENT ADVISORS (ACTUARIAL GROUP)- 7/2007 – 11/2009
(Acquired Clark Consulting)
Financial Services: 501-1000 employees
Provided comprehensive administrative support to the Vice President and Sr. Consulting Actuary and 9 Account Executives (5 in remote locations).
• Set-up VP’s personal cell phone to enable him to communicate with clients and head office during his vacation in Europe (company does not provide IT support to non-company phones).
• Collaborated with Client Relations Department (CRD) in generating 50 Annual and Quarterly Plan Reviews (APR) for Account Consultants and clients’ use. Coordinated with the APR Product Support Team for the accuracy of the reports.
• Implemented a schedule for APR requests which increased timely production by 50%. Commended by the Regional Vice President of CRD for streamlining work process.
CLARK CONSULTING - 2/2001 – 6/2007
(Acquired Coates Kenney, Inc.)
Financial Services: 201-500 employees
Office Manager & Administrative Assistant to Sr. Vice President
Directed day-to-day office operation and efficiently handled the office of the Sr. Vice President.
• Reviewed and approved all office operations related invoices for payment.
• Successfully collected 99% client payments for the San Francisco, Boston and Atlanta offices.
• Initiated automation of client billing by collaborating with a co-worker in designing a program in Access resulting in accurate revenue reports and reduced invoicing time by 50%.
• Coordinated multiple projects including facilities space planning, department meetings, summer and year-end activities, on-boarding/exit process including collection of company properties, and other special events as needed.
• Successfully planned, coordinated and executed the West Coast office move from Berkeley to San Francisco in 2007 and again within San Francisco in 2008. Effectively managed office business license renewal processes for the two moves. Commended for taking ownership of the project and see through its completion in spite of the difficult transition the company encountered at that time.
COATES KENNEY INC. - 12/1997 – 1/2001
Financial Services: 15 employees
Provided administrative/reception support to 15 staff members such as answering and screening calls, assisting visitors, receiving/distributing mails and resolving a wide range of administrative problems and inquiries. Performed general accounting duties like petty cash, expense reports, transportation expense reimbursements, and check reported employees’ PTO against timesheet for discrepancies.
• Organized insurance files and created an inventory list of all office equipment/furniture (company has none) which significantly helped the Office Manager with due diligence when the company was sold.
• Detail-oriented. Discovered an error in the mail merge program of a mass mailing project and saved the company approximately $3,000 in mailing expense.
• Entrusted to handle petty cash, request/distribute employees’ commuter checks and maintain a copy of manager’s office keys and credit card numbers for miscellaneous expense.
B.A. Economics - University of the Philippines
Secretarial Course - Cora Doloroso Career Center, Philippines
Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals
Organization: Highly organized and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are a priority and handling multiple jobs simultaneously is the norm.
Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experienced in interacting with a diverse group of people. Independent worker but also a conscientious team player. Has a work ethic that honors integrity and excellence, has a take charge style, a good sense of humor, and a pleasant work demeanor.
Planning: Proven ability to operate with a strong sense of urgency while exercising sound judgment in the prioritization of competing priorities. Has the aptitude for troubleshooting problems, streamlining work processes, and developing efficiencies while keeping an eye for the bottom line.
Computer: Typing 50 WPM, Microsoft Office (WORD, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) Adobe Acrobat, Proprietary Software (ARIBA, Concur, InfoCenter and Saratoga CRM)
Office: Office Management, Event Management, Records Management, Time Management, Spreadsheets/Reports, Travel Coordination, Billing and Collection, Follow-ups and see through completion.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.