Material Storage and Distribution Resume
|Desired Industry: Warehouse/Inventory
|Desired Job Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania
||Date Posted: 12/2/2011
|Type of Position: Contractor
||Availability Date: 12/2/2011
|Desired Wage: 60,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Seeking immediate employment anywhere logistics expertise is desired. Preferably throughout the Middle East.
Former U.S. Air Force Materiel Management Specialist (AFSC 2S071) bringing broad-based, comprehensive experience with 6+ years expertise in providing direct support of multi-million dollar logistics missions ensuring seamless execution of all deliverables. Ensures accuracy and completeness in compiling and managing data, documentation and reports. Expertise in technical strategy, planning, and execution with demonstrated abilities in developing innovative performance solutions and providing strategic direction and logistical oversight.
• Administrative Skills
• Document Control
• Inventory Control
• Logistics Planning and Execution
• Materials Control
• MS Office Suite
• Report Generation and Documentation
• Supply Chain Management
• Top Secret Security Clearance/SCI with Counter Intel Poly; adjudication date 15 Jun 2011.
• Methodical and organized relationship builder with the ability to identify needs, make technical recommendations, and implement effective logistic solutions.
• Experienced in efficiently carrying-out logistics administration including document preparation and review, data entry, complex filing, and generating reports instrumental to senior management.
• Expert ability to independently analyze and resolve difficult issues and problems in the assigned area of responsibility involving accountability processes, work methods, supply data management or day-to-day operational procedures to manage complex supply programs.
• Adept at networking and establishing working relations with base functional areas of concern to enhance cross-functional operations in support of operational logistics vital to success of the mission.
• Experienced in a variety of difficult and crucial support conditions involving military logistics, supply, inventory, stock, storage, and facility requirements.
• Excels at coordinating tasks of numerous internal divisions and external agencies to ensure rapid, accurate delivery of equipment, materials, and resources within high OPTEMPO environments.
• Comprehensive experience providing input to identify key success factors, timing of procurement deliverables, and establishing common work breakdown structures.
U.S. Air Force – Osan AB, ROK May 2011 – Oct 2011
Material Storage & Distribution Supervisor (AFSC 2S071)
• Responsible for overseeing spares of Communication Electronic Weapon systems valued at $480M ensuring availability and averting mission stoppage.
• Managed the ongoing weapon system upgrades for $1 Billion dollar Air Force Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Distributed Ground Systems (DGS) project.
• Maintained three warehouses containing 1890 critical parts crucial to the maintenance of the AF DGS weapon system.
• Performed inventories, validations and warehouse maintenance to ensure proper identification and accountability of assets.
• Works well under pressure; received a short notice tasking to relocate 84 pallets due to short notice demolition preserving $675K worth of Air Force assets in under 8 hours.
Equipment Management NCOIC – Osan AB, ROK iFeb 2010 – May 2011
• Managed 14 maintenance equipment accounts consisting of 52 equipment assets valued at $1.3M.
• Stood up and maintained two Satellite Equipment accounts worth $112K with 100% compliance.
• Verified and monitored Mission Capable (MICAP) Urgency of Need Designators (UND) 1/J requirements for specialized information warfare systems.
Document Control NCOIC – Osan AB, ROK Nov 2009 – Feb 2010
• Maintained transaction documents and report files to support Chief of Supply for accountability with expert accuracy.
• Screened over 500 printable transactions monthly while performing consistent quality control on accountable and destroyable documents.
• Obtained extensive knowledge of numerous computer applications to include use of multiple Microsoft Office Applications.
Unit Supply Specialist - Bagram AB, Afghanistan Sep 2008 – Apr 2009
• Maintained and acquisitioned shortages for Theater Provided Equipment valued at $2.5 million dollars consisting of 30,000 items.
• Distributed over $100,000 worth of postal and office supplies to more than 14 locations in four different countries with zero loss to the government.
• Organized and proposed the turn in and transfer of excess equipment to fill shortages in other organizations throughout Afghanistan.
Allowance & Authorizations – Langley AFB, VA Jan 2006 – Sep 2008
• Expedited mission support, joint use, and war readiness accounts for seven bases and four satellite accounts worth $1 Billion dollars.
• Managed more than 365 equipment accounts valued at 368 Million dollars for Barksdale AFB.
• Directed and managed more than 37,275 equipment details for different AF missions outlined in national defense strategies.
A.S Degree in Applied Science | Concentration in Logistics
Community College of the Air Force | 2011
Forklift Certified, NOCTI certified demonstrating a general proficiency in Welding, CPR certified
Willing to re-locate globally with little to no notice
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.