|Desired Industry: Employment Wanted
|Desired Job Location: lowell, Massachusetts
||Date Posted: 11/9/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 02/01/2012
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, communication skills as well as my educational background. To achieve as much as possible in any work environment to better the work company and also myself. Open to new opportunities and willing to learn.
Kohls, Chelmsford, MA 01824 2011 - Present
• Courteously greet customers and efficiently process transactions within busy, fast-paced retail environment
• Operate POS cash register, scanners and computers to itemize and total customer purchases
• Collect payments, process coupons, process even exchanges, account lookups, email sign-ups, offer Kohls credit
• Advise customers on purchases and provide excellent customer service
• Return all merchandise to correct placement of store when found
• Responsible for maintaining the area clean and orderly
Customer Service Clerk, Front Desk
Elite Tailors and Dry Cleaners, Warwick, RI 02888 2006 - 2008
• Provided outstanding customer service for 75+ customers per shift in a fast paced environment
• Cash management, including credit card and written receipts
• Maintained work environment to meet cleanliness and health standards
• Fit and examine garment(s) to ascertain necessary alterations to customers satisfaction and specifications
• Handle and prepare customer dry cleaning orders to company regulations adequately and efficiently
• Placed all orders out on items and merchandise needed in store
• Handle all incoming and outbound calls to answer questions and schedule appointments
Carpenter Mills, Providence, RI 02907 2005 - 2006
• Packing and unpacking boxes of 100+ individually wrapped items
• Use given tools such as pliers, gloves, clippers etc. to assemble all merchandise to ascertain given specifications
• Examine all merchandise to make sure it has been assembled correctly
• Replace correct labeling and packaging onto merchandise that has been revised
• Worked individually in a fast paced environment to complete all jobs done by a given time
Completed GED Community College of Rhode Island, Providence, RI 02903 2008
Always willing to learn and a quick learner, work well in both team environments and independently, and able to multitask. Energetic, self-motivated, and has a positive attitude. Strong verbal and written communication skills, friendly, reliable and dependable. Can work and understand computers very well and have basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, typing at 45 wpm.
Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English and can also understand and speak Cambodian.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.