account represntative Resume
|Desired Industry: Accounting/Bookkeeping
|Desired Job Location: Edison, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 9/6/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 9/9/11
|Desired Wage: $28000 to 32000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
Seeking a position to utilize my skills
and abilities in the field of entry level
of accounting and finance.
Feb 2011 to Aug 2011
JHAVERI SECURITIES LTD
• Develop new business areas
• Maintain & improve customer
• Responsible for performing sales
calls and prepared proposal for various
• Analyzed and generated report
based on field technician data.
• Support Outside Sales Team and
day-to-day sales operations
• . Stays abreast of contract,
regulation, procedure and other changes
affecting the department and maintains
• Accurately and efficiently
processes the account including
transaction recording and other
• Respond to collateral requests,
and distribute sales kits.
• Teaches new employees and other
staff members procedures
• Demonstrates an understanding of
Third Party requirements/regulations
which allows effective job performance
and performs other duties as assigned.
Apr 2010 to Jan 2011
EMI INDUSTRIES, Vadodara, India
• Placed customer orders in
computer system, follow-up on customer
inquires and resolved issues.
• Responsible for facilitating
verification, billing, and collection of
• Liable for providing customer
service and overall satisfaction
• Research and respond to order
status inquiries, expedite requests,
inventory and lead time inquiries,
sample requests, and pricing/quote
• Follow-up on missing or delayed
shipments and work with Shipping to
• Provides information and
assistance to representatives regarding
billing procedures. Performs other
duties as assigned by management.
• Contact point for customers and
Extended Sales Channel (reps. &
• Responsible for invoicing and
maintaining customer records.
2009-2011 MBA Major in Finance,
Baroda Institute of Management Studies,
2005-2008 BS. Major In Accounting
and Finance, from M. S. University,
2003-2005 High School from Don Bosco
High School, India
• Computer Skills: MS Office, MS
power point ,Quick Books
Actively involved in AIDS awareness
Environment day (Walk Back)
Involved in management of Carnival
Involved in management of exhibition
held by Vadodara Chambers of Commerce &
Industry. Specific responsibilities were
stage management and co-ordination of
the various events.
Class representative for one year
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.