|Desired Industry: Engineering
|Desired Job Location: Weston, Florida
||Date Posted: 8/2/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediate
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
Struggle for a perfection and desires to
be a successful professional. To pursue
an entry level job and seeking for a
challenging position in a competitive
and growth oriented environment where my
skills and knowledge along with my
enthusiasm can be utilized for company
and self growth.
• Worked as a Project Manager
(Designation - Officer) in ITC Limited –
Paper Board & Specialty Paper Division
(Pulp and Paper Manufacturing Industry)
• Worked as a field inspection
engineer at the site of Soda Recovery
• Worked in design field as a part
of SRB erection project.
• Handled Clean Development
Mechanism project and Energy
• Daily monitored water
consumption, power generation and
distribution, steam generation and
consumption over entire mill and
prepared report (Data Entry).
• Conducted awareness programs
about Energy Conservation tips among
mill wide and local residents
• Conducted Training classes mill
wide and also worked as teaching
faculty. JH (Jishu Hozen) leader to a
group of 25 employees and an active
member of Early Management team (one of
the pillars of TPM).
• Bachelor of Engineering from the
department of Andhra University College
of Engineering, Visakhapatnam.
Period of Study: September 2005 to
• Intermediate from the board of
intermediate education from Hyderabad
with concentration in Mathematics,
Physics and Chemistry.
Period of study: June 2003 – march 2005
Aggregate scored: 94.7%
• 10th standard from Board of
secondary education (The indo English
Period of study: 2002-2003
Aggregate Scored: 80%
• Trained in Pro Engineer and
acquired sound knowledge in it
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Strong at basics of MATLAB and
• Strong at basics of ISO 9001,
ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
• Strong in TPM (Total productive
• Acquired basic knowledge in
• Experienced with P&ID
• Proficient in Multi-Tasking
• Strong at basics of C language
• Strong knowledge in MS Office
• Strong knowledge in usage of
• Basic knowledge in SAP
Engineering project work Details
• Design Models for Solar Tracking
system and Wind Energy Converter.
• Trained in First aid measures
and fire safety.
• Secured 2384th position out of
One Hundred thousand students in EAMCET
(Engineering And Medical Common Entrance
Test) conducted state wide to get
admission into Engineering colleges.
• Secured position among top 3%
out of three Hundred thousand students
in AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance
Examination) conducted all over India.
• Received numerous letters of
recommendation, and appreciation from my
University authorities and high level
management in previous working
Industrial Trainings, Industrial
visits, Paper presentations and project
• Certified in the Project Work
Based on ISO 14001 and Its Requirement
to Diesel Loco Shed, Visakhapatnam,
• Presented a Paper on ROBOTICS-
REMOTE CONTROL MACHINE HANDLING
EQUIPMENT WITH ROBOTIC ARMS AND
SURVEYING at NIT, WARANGAL, India -
• Certified in Project Work in
Mechanical Engineering department of
Visakhapatnam Port Trust, India -2007
• Made industrial visits to
Visakhapatnam steel plant, National
Thermal Power Plant, Kothagudem Thermal
Power Station, Hydroelectric power plant
and Singareni coal mines, India.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.