Program/Administrative Assistant Resume
|Desired Industry: Anthropology
|Desired Job Location: Washington, District of Columbia
||Date Posted: 7/19/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
An entry level position in which strict attention to
detail as well as enthusiasm for office effectiveness
and efficiency can contribute to company success
while developing professionally within the workplace.
ENGLISH TEACHER (EFL), Songjeon Middle School
Gyeonggi-do, South Korea, Aug. 2010- May 2011
* Exhibited creativity and resourcefulness in
developing lesson plans that satisfied educational
needs of classes of students with varying levels
* Displayed excellent technical skills in preparing
several creative and educational PowerPoint
presentations per week to facilitate student
* Communicated clearly and effectively with foreign
language learners, using comprehensive language
that was understandable to the learner and
culturally sensitive on a daily basis.
* Exercised flexibility and resourcefulness under
situations with a shortage of faculty, when school
had major scheduling changes, and different
organizational structure and practices due to
LOGISTICS PLANS JOURNEYMAN, U.S. Air Force
Andrews AFB, MD - 2007-2010
* Adeptly retrieved, input, modified, and removed
data in classified information systems to arrange
and monitor travel for personnel and equipment
and used them exhaustively with little to no
supervision, with accurate results.
* Regularly prepared and presented complex
deployment and logistical information and statistics
monthly in readiness meetings via PowerPoint, while
communicating it in easily understandable terms to
members across varying levels.
* After office relocation, independently created a
new office system of filing and organizing
documents, files, forms, and publications
demonstrating exceptional administrative and
organizational skills in accordance with Air Force
and unit level protocol.
* Assisted internal customers and collaborated with
fellow logistics planners in situations via technical
and nontechnical correspondence in a fast paced
* Prepared all materials and conference rooms for
monthly UDM meetings, to include preparing slide
shows and presenting unit readiness statistics to
members occupying every level of the chain of
command. Followed up with thorough meeting
notes and correspondence.
* Learned various classified military logistics
databases quickly and within a moment's notice and
used them exhaustively with little supervision, with
* Developed and disseminated accurate mass emails
and official memoranda proficiently.
* Navigated and adeptly accessed and maintained
internal software and databases in order to arrange
and monitor travel for personnel and equipment.
* Assisted in the timekeeping role for unit person.
* Extensive use of Excel creating spreadsheets for
tracking unit readiness.
TAX PROFESSIONAL, H&R Block Inc.
Frederick, MD Nov.2008- April 2009
* Furnished clients with information and advice to
ensure correct tax form completion.
* Used sound judgment and decision making when
giving tax and financial advice to clients of the
relative costs and benefits of potential actions.
* Accurately and adeptly reasoned mathematically
daily in the preparation of tax returns.
* Presented complex financial and tax information
and regulations effectively while communicating it
in easily understandable terms.
* Assisted in the processing of office sales.
* Consistently and frequently researched to keep
abreast of current economic and political regulation
for the latest information as to its potential impact
on tax law.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, LifeTime Events, Inc.
Frederick, MD - summer 2006
* Word processing, copying, faxing, filing,
answering and screening calls, writing and editing
correspondence, and compiled and coordinated
* Fulfilled clerical and administrative duties
efficiently in the office.
* Organized and compiled real and virtual
information systems to aid in the flow of a
productive work environment.
* Contributed to the creative and aesthetic decision
making processes in the coordination of
professional and personal events.
* Communicated clearly and coordinated remotely
and personally with various vendors in the event
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work
under high stress environment daily and during the
production of events by fulfilling many requests of
clients and CEO.
* Visited and assisted in venue selection and
preparation for weddings as well as professional
SUMMER INTERN, U.S Airways
Headquarters, Arlington, VA - summer 2005
* Demonstrated clear communication skills when
assisting internal customers via technical and non-
technical correspondence in a fast paced corporate
* Provided office administration support and
completed tasks in a timely manner.
* Proved commitment to quality of work by taking
on additional responsibilities during a downsizing
and merger of the company and staff shortages.
* Maintained the data integrity of internal
employees by performing research, retrieving, and
inputting information into several internal computer
Hood College, Frederick, MD- May 2010
B.A. in Law & Society
B.A. in Art History (Double Major)
* Minor in Business Administration
Advanced knowledge Windows platform including
Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access,
SharePoint, Outlook) *Proficient on Macintosh platform
* Study Abroad at Universidad Veritas in Costa
Rica, fall 2009 semester
* Nominated for Airman of the Year Award 2008 by
the 459th LRF, Andrews AFB, MD for superior
leadership, job performance, community
involvement, and personal achievement.
* Participated in the Public Leadership and
Education Network's (PLEN) Women and
International Policy Seminar, interacting with female
leaders in Congress, diplomats and State
Department leaders, officials with international
organizations, think tank experts, and corporate
and nonprofit advocates. June 2009.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.