|Desired Industry: Engineering
|Desired Job Location: chicago, Illinois
||Date Posted: 4/25/2011
|Type of Position: Contractor
||Availability Date: May 2011
|Desired Wage: 60,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Seeking senior recruiter position in a capacity with other team recruiters as a contractor or contract-to-hire position.
• Passion for recruiting top talent acquisition and skilled at recruiting C-Level management candidates.
• Longstanding, established client and candidate relationships based on credibility and trust.
• Excel at partnering, coaching and interacting with customers/candidates as a trusted advisor.
• Take pride in understanding priorities and requirements within the context of the business model and the client’s goals in order to build great teams.
• Exceptional at minimizing the inefficiencies of the recruiting lifecycle to maximize the profitability of each direct hire or contract to hire placement.
• Unique ability to identify the right candidates that are qualified based on the requirement, culture and vision and have a high probability of acceptance.
• Follow through with candidates throughout the recruiting life cycle to ensure a positive experience.
• Strong bias for action with a great sense of urgency.
• Excellent ability to prioritize and solid time management skills making each quarter profitable.
• Staffed candidates nationally covering, architecture, and engineering.
HNTB Corporation, Kansas City, MO 2011-Present
Temporary Corporate Recruiter
Hired to recruit for various engineering positions within the transportation and rail industry. Working with requisition loads of 30+ positions. Sourcing, interviewing, working with ATS (ICIMS) and making sure that OFCCP hiring practices are consistently being implemented.
EDP CAD Services, Inc., dba EDP Resources, Columbus, Ohio 1988 to 2010 President/Owner
Originally began as a home based CAD (computer aided drafting) service, but later converted into a state-wide employment agency for architectural and engineering firms.
Achievements’ in Senior Level Recruiting
Collaborate with CEOs, Principles, VPs and Human Resource managers to define and execute on their hiring needs, put together a strategy based on priorities to attract the right candidates and compensation packages to hire top tier, innovative talent.
Skilled with various methods of sourcing: blogs, social and professional networking sites, and the use of Boolean search logic.
Implemented engaging recruiting strategies of passive and active candidates to provide a consistent flow of qualified talent: Google, Referral base, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook), Job Boards, University Alumni sites, corporate directories and attended tradeshows.
Experienced in cold calling and competitor direct sourcing techniques and closing.
Ability to analyze and evaluate people, data and other resources to determine courses of action.
Strong organizational skills; ability to manage time to complete work by deadlines; ability to manage multiple tasks/account work simultaneously.
Proven track record for qualified screening; quickly identifying and engaging the right talent; and selling the client’s benefits and value.
Achievements’ in Management, Business Operations, Client Relations
Performed many functions that included various business operations, training recruiters, overseeing recruiting efforts, marketing, sales, community functions, and various human resource process reviews.
Strong ability to facilitate, negotiate and close challenging contracts.
Hired, trained and managed three (3) internal recruiters.
Employing and managing up to forty-five contract employees per month or an average of 5,600 billable hours.
Aggressive in new business development which included email campaigns, constant improvements and optimization of web site, social media methods, radio, bill boards and television.
BFA in Interior and Environmental Design
Ball State University, Muncie, IN
Sourcing, Client relations, recruiting mid level and C-level executives. Marketing, business development.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.