Office Support - Admin Asst/Clerical/Data Entry/Acctg Resume
|Desired Industry: Secretary/Admin. Assistant/Receptionist
|Desired Job Location: Orlando, Florida
||Date Posted: 4/24/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: negotiable
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
To obtain a position that will utilize my extensive customer service and office support skills for the benefit of my employer.
27324 Falcon Feather Way
Leesburg, FL 34748
6/08 – 6/10 Order Process Coordinator, Creative Touch Interiors, 4605 LB McLeod, Orlando, FL 32811
• Responsible for handling all flooring orders for contracted builders.
• Retrieved purchase orders, selections from builder websites.
• Created sales orders, work orders, vendor purchase orders, invoices to builder
• Expedited purchase orders with vendors.
• Created excel spreadsheets to be sent with builder invoices if required.
6/01 – 12/07 Project Administrator, Toll Brothers, Inc., 250 Gibraltar Rd., Horsham, PA 19044
• Assisted in the transition to Toll Brothers standards from previous builder in Florida.
• Trained co-workers in procedures, forms, coding, creating buyer & sub contracts files.
• Handled all phone calls, directing accurately to responsible personnel.
• Greeted all visitors to the jobsite trailer.
• While in NJ assisted in training sessions at the divisional accounting office.
• Verified accuracy of all subcontractor invoices, reviewing any questionable invoices and made adjustments.
• Created and maintained contract files for both vendor and homebuyer.
• Coded all invoices for payment, both subcontractor and overhead.
• Reviewed Over Budget Reports weekly and House Books monthly upon completion with Project Manager.
• Created & utilized various spreadsheets to track permits, overhead expenses, and other expenditures to ensure compliance with applicable budgets.
6/93 – 3/01 Administrative Assistant, Terra Designs, Inc., formerly located in Dover, NJ
• Performed all secretarial functions for the President of the company.
• Initial point of contact for all vendors and customers.
• Assisted President in submittal of contract bids to NYTA. Billing as required by contract if awarded.
• Handled all customer inquiries and/or problems at manufacturing site.
• Utilized QuickBooks to process customer orders creating sales order, work order, invoice.
• Maintained A/R, A/P, Payroll for both manufacturing and retail sites through QuickBooks.
• Handled collection issues at the manufacturing site.
• Ordered raw materials for manufacturing site.
1/92 – 5/93 Amerace Corporation as Customer Service Representative
9/91 – 1/92 Performed temp work assigned by various agencies.
10/78 – 8/91 Dynapac Mfg, Inc. as an Administrative Assistant
9/72 – 10/78 Beneficial Management Corporation as a Secretary in Purchasing
EDUCATION: College of St. Elizabeth – Bachelor of Science
College of St. Elizabeth
Convent Station, NJ
Bachelor of Science
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.