|Desired Industry: Wholesale
|Desired Job Location: WINTER HAVEN, Florida
||Date Posted: 4/6/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No Preference
Seeking opportunity to further my management career. Aspire a position where my leadership and experience in sales support, logistics, merchandising, strategic planning, motivational team building, and analytical skills are fully utilized and challenged.
HD Supply Electrical – Orlando, Florida (2008 – 2010)
Inside Sales Rep – Automation Specialist
• Generated new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information about automation products in an efficient and timely manner
• Recommended specific products and solutions according to customer requirements and exceeded expectations
• Proactively suggested alternate products based on cost, availability, specifications, and customer’s profitability profiles
• Increased sales and transaction productivity by means of cross-selling, up-selling, and add-on sales.
• Contacted customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and continued building customer relationships
• Communicated effectively and worked jointly with outside sales team to analyze trends and develop strategies to increase sales.
United Technologies / Carrier Corp. – Kissimmee, Florida (2005 – 2008)
Customer Sales Representative
• Promote and sell company products and services
• Build, develop and sell new customer relationships
• Follow up on potential customer leads and referrals via phone and on site visits
• Respond to customer inquiries and problems by providing product information and services.
• Maintain high sales margin percentages to achieve branch financial objectives
Grainger Industrial Supplies – Orlando, Florida (1984 – 2005)
Customer Service Manager / Sales Team Leader
Assisted field operations management team in the implementation of market strategies. Managed customer service, and employee relations in call center environment. Directly supervised and trained a team of employees to ensure that field operations processes were met and customer expectations exceeded. Assisted with consistent and continuous communication of the organizational vision, mission, values, direction, as well as market strategies, and initiatives. Influenced the work environment through positive employee relations and the creation of a customer focused, high performance team.
Other Positions Held at Grainger:
Accountable for driving achievement of key warehouse service measurement improvements. Established and maintained synergistic relationships with internal partners to provide superior customer service. Selected the most economical method of routing to maximize service and minimize freight costs. Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy through the effective use of computerized scanning equipment and other inventory maintenance reports. Complied with OSHA and Hazardous Material requirements in the storage and movement of regulated products. Remain certified on Department of Transportation (DOT) and other company requirements.
Provided direction to counter team with respect to decisions that were needed to meet and exceed customer demand and sales quotas. Provided expertise on sales, quality, systems, and service issues. Provided immediate assistance with respect to team facilitation, communication, and training. Understood and participated in controlling organization expenses and productivity. Facilitated flow of communication between management and sales team by leading daily activities and meetings.
University of Phoenix – B.S. Degree in Business Management
Major: Management Information Systems
Keller Graduate School of Management
Classes Attended: Operations Management, Managing Quality
Franklin Covey’s The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Franklin Covey’s What Matters Most
Skillpath’s Coaching and Teambuilding Skills for Managers
Skillpath’s How to Deal with Difficult People
Excellent sales experience in serving customers and troubleshooting problems while at the same time achieving corporate and departmental goals. Well-rounded background in human resources, training, safety, operations, and warehouse management. Skilled in developing department P&L, and business objectives. Experience in developing and implementing a variety of corporate programs, including those that must comply with state, and/or federal agency guidelines.
Computer programming in C, C++, Basic, and Visual Basic languages. Skilled in using Visio, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project, SQL, SAP/RS3, and Eclipse software programs.
Speak, read, and write both English and Spanish fluently
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.