National Account Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Accounting/Bookkeeping
|Desired Job Location: Carnegie, Pennsylvania
||Date Posted: 3/22/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: 65000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Forward-thinking strategist of account business plans and a successful optimizer of profitability, offering hands-on expertise in managing multi-million dollar accounts combined with substantial record of success in the telecommunications industry.
Equipped with strong business instincts, drive to succeed, customer-centric approach, and innate ability to oversee and cultivate high-producing teams. Highly successful in communicating programs, as well as in expanding multiple regional territories, and in increasing customer base through rigorous lead generation, training, and job coaching initiatives.
Company-Clearwire Corporation—Atlanta, GA
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER Apr 2008–Nov 2010
Promoted to develop and grow customer relationships with large national accounts while setting the accounts’ overall strategic direction. Oversaw and ensured well-coordinated recruitment, negotiation, and on-boarding of new national and regional retailers.
Realigned account management initiatives and ensured efficiency in multiple market launches, communications, and key metrics with various departments, including Marketing, Operations, Field Sales, and Supply Chain. Authored proposals, strategically negotiated terms and conditions, and implemented contractual agreements that would deliver strong financial results.
Strategized go-to market schemes, targeting vendor and market needs.
- Managed and prompted growth to National Accounts Pinnacle Security, which is the highest producing national vendor/partner within Clearwire
- Successfully launched the first WiMax market in Portland and grew more than 20 markets, grossing $5.2M yearly revenue by adding 1,700+ new subscribers monthly with an exclusive National Door-to-Door contract
- Played a significant part in bringing authorized resellers under Pinnacle Security’ umbrella and in expanding into the retail space
- Provided expert oversight to one of the company’s exclusive national retail vendors and transformed the account from 1 retail location to more than 20+ locations and 10 markets within a year, grossing more than $4M in revenue with projected number of 1300+ new subscribers monthly
Significantly contributed in the successful launch of Clearwire and its wireless broadband Internet technology Expedience. Managed and grew revenue channels and assisted in the conversion of each market to Wimax 4G and rebranding of the company to Clear.
- Directed the first national dealer that sold both door-to-door and retail under Clearwire; simultaneously supervised retailers while streamlining the replacement of Clearwire’s local market employees and overhead
- Cultivated relationships with CCLD Inc., which is the company’s first National Master Agent and the highest producing vendor, with primary responsibilities of hiring and overseeing the management and their sales force
- Successfully expanded the account and added 8 markets with 13 retail branded locations and three store fronts
- Grew the organization from 8 managers to more than 50 direct sales force and more than 100 sub-agents that played an integral role in the success of the channel
Company-T-Mobile USA—Atlanta, GA
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE Feb 2007–Apr 2008
Developed and broadened network of connections and proactively generated leads and sales to small- and medium-sized businesses. Grew customer base through extensive cold calls, telemarketing, and web leads.
Developed and implemented sales strategies for new and existing clients. Identified the approach and developed proposals to win sales while maintaining excellent level of customer service.
- Effectively organized and facilitated meetings with top-level executives and business leaders
- Sustained proactive support in annual conferences, sales training, and product development
- Improved skills in developing presentations and in presenting professional corporate business proposals and presentations to corporate business executives
- Established and developed customer expectations that align with the T-Mobile experience
Distinctive Marketing Solutions—Memphis, TN
ACCOUNT MANAGER Sep 2005–Nov 2006
Marketed land phone services to new and existing residential consumers. Managed all aspects of hiring, supervision, training, development, and evaluation of 10 regional account managers throughout Memphis, Tennessee.
Developed and presented cost savings analysis for the consumer and extensively traveled across Tennessee and Atlanta to administer daily business meetings. Produced detailed reports in all sales transactions, training, and marketing undertakings.
- Ranked as Top Leader Award Winner on two occasions (out of 30) within an 8-month period
- Notably achieved stringent sales quotas from entry-level candidates with motivational focus on promotions into leadership positions and entrepreneurial business manager status
- Customized sales presentations based on customer needs and budget parameters to executive personnel
- Actively participated in annual conferences, national sales meetings, and leadership seminars to keep abreast of new sales strategies and new product trends
- Successfully built and empowered the sales team to consistently achieve and exceed sales objectives through rigorous training and development efforts encompassing product knowledge/packages, business prospecting, door-to-door cold calling, sales presentations, and consultative selling among other areas
(BA) BACHELOR OF ARTS IN SPEECH COMMUNICATIONS (2001–2005)
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania—Edinboro, PA
- Sales and Account Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Market and Industry Analysis
- Accelerating Revenue Growth
- Product Launch
- Competitive Market Positioning
- Training and Presentation
- Planning and Development
- Program Development
- Startup Management
- Customer / Client Management
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Presidents’ Council award in 2008 for outstanding sales performance and exceeding over 100% of quota (Clearwire Corporation)
- Chosen to represent the National Channel and was filmed for Clearwire’s recruiting video
- Recipient of Pace Setter award for top sales representative (T-Mobile USA)
- Top Leader Award Winner on two occasions (out of 30) within an 8-month period (Distinctive Marketing Solutions)
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
Recruitment/Social Chair, Zeta Tau Alpha
- Enlisted the highest number of new members since the inception of ZTA at Edinboro University
- Organized all aspects of social events within budgetary parameters; managed event sites, including menu planning for formals and transportation requirements
- Honored to represent the sorority as Homecoming Candidate, ranked 3rd out of 15
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.