|Desired Industry: Law Enforcement/Security/Safety
|Desired Job Location: New York, New York
||Date Posted: 2/24/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 02/25/2011
|Desired Wage: open
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
Andrews International Inc. (Empire State Building) (Security Officer) 8/10 – 2/11
- Protect property and company interests using surveillance techniques.
- Using x-ray machines, screen people and packages upon entering facility.
- Enforce laws, rules, policies and procedures of the company.
- Guard entrances and exits.
- Direct people to safety in an emergency situation.
- Report to senior officers any incidences or unusual situations, i.e. odd packages, weapons or bomb threats.
Modell's, Brooklyn, NY (Sales Associate) (11/08 – 1/10)
-Provide Customer Service
-Stockroom duties for footwear & apparel departments
Franklin Career Institute, Brooklyn, NY ( Office Clerk) (8/07 - 8 /08)
-Run office errands
-Stuff and mail envelopes
-Copying and faxing
-Cover front desk
Performance Personnel, York, PA (Stock Clerk) (3/06 – 1/ 07)
-Packed and loaded boxes of up to 50 lbs
-Performed quality control
Barnard College, New York, NY (Desk Attendant/Security Guard) (11/95 – 10/03)
-Checked identification of students when entering into dormitories
-Signed students and their guests in and out of building
-Reception duties: answered phones, filing & provided information to students and or parents
New Utrecht H.S- Brooklyn, NY
G.E.D, January 1995
Licensed Security Guard
Intermediate Microsoft Word & Excel
Bilingual (English & Spanish)
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.