|Desired Industry: Executive
|Desired Job Location: Bonita Springs, Florida
||Date Posted: 2/10/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
|Desired Wage: 125000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Executive (President, VP, CEO)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Recognized as a dynamic business leader, I bring the skills to analyze your clients true needs, diagnose what is really happening, design collaborative solutions and provide a credible source of marketplace advantages. My career demonstrates strength in successfully building and leading companies to profitability and vibrant growth. A professional with enhanced disciplines of clarifying value, new business development, strategic/complex selling, marketing campaigns, team leadership, sales training and developing compelling solutions customers will invest in.
Director of National Accounts-Insurance
AssetNation Inc. (formerly SalvageSale Inc.), Houston, Texas
2005 – Current (Online Marketplace Service Provider)
Executive team member brought in to research and establish contacts with potential strategic partners and increase market penetration. Conduct customer needs assessment and develop technology-based sales strategies. Rebuilt relationships with customers, persuading key accounts to commit to new exclusive contract. Gained access to previously “no see” accounts through intensive networking and repackaging approach. Successfully introduced the industry’s first commercial Business Process Integration solution with tiered one insurance company. Secured business with global leader. Report to President and COO.
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Apogee Enterprises, Inc., Harmon Solutions Group, Minneapolis, Minnesota
2002 – 2004 ($275 Million Nationwide Retailer/Claims Processor)
Recruited as a change agent to reorganize and reverse downward revenue spiral in order to position company for favorable sale. Accountable for a $5 million marketing budget. Oversaw national sales and marketing operations including business and technology strategy, market research, consumer marketing, marketing communications, new media including Internet and business-to-consumer e-commerce. Supervised staff of 8 including 7 National Directors with 7 Regional Sales people and 101 Account Managers. Officer of the Company, reporting directly to the President.
Vice President, Business Development
Quality Planning Corporation, San Francisco, California
1999 – 2002 ($28 Million Data Services Provider)
Recruited to this start-up, private company to build business from service planning through market launch. Complete strategic and tactical leadership of all product development, marketing and business development initiatives. Reported to President and Owner.
Vice President, National Sales
Safelite Group, Inc., Columbus, Ohio
1987 – 1999 ($1.1 Billion Nationwide Manufacturer & Retailer/Claim Management Services)
Challenged to build and lead a national sales organization. Worked with production facilities and retail divisions to create quality standards, service policies and procedures. Managed P&L responsibilities. Reported to Chairman and C.E.O. and Senior Vice President of Client Sales and Support.
National, Regional & Marketing Manager
Penn Auto Glass Corporation, Commack, New York
1981 – 1987 ($20 Million Regional Retailer)
Responsible for management of sales force and overall marketing effort. Directed recruitment, hiring and training of Sales Managers and Account Representatives. Developed, created and instructed the training to regional clients. Worked closely with Operations for effective transition of customer programs. Reported to the Owner and President.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Mount Vernon Nazarene University, Columbus, Ohio
Credits towards MSM
• New Strategic Selling / Presentation Skills / Art of Negotiation / Target Account Selling / Six Sigma Trained / Mastery University (Anthony Robbins)
• MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, CRM and Outlook
• Strategic Account Management Association
• “In with Outsourcing”, Met Life (1998 Fall)
• “Web Shopping Could Drive Down Auto Insurance Profits”, National Underwriter (June 2000)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Trusted Advisor Relationships
• Diagnostic Business Development
• Call Center Operations
• New Product / Service Launch
• Strategic Key Account Targeting
• New Account Development
• TPA / BPO / B2B / ASP
• Team and Relationship Building
• National and Field Strategic Planning • Value Creator
• Insurance / Technology / Software
• Automotive / OEM / Aftermarket
• Supply Chain Partnerships
• Extensive Industry Relationships and Contacts
• Consultative Sales Training / Complex Selling
• Start-ups / Turnarounds
• P&L / ROI
• Six Sigma
OVERVIEW: LEADERSHIP, SALES ACHIEVEMENTS, SOLUTION SELLING
• Clarified value to multiple stakeholders and decision makers to implement Six Sigma approach to improve our business acquisition process. Resulted in saving Harmon Solutions Group over $500,000.
• Turned Safelite into a strategically agile company by remodeling the selling approach into a think nationally/act locally business model. Enhanced targeting and accelerated revenue stream resulted.
• Honored with an Outstanding Recognition Award for value creation and development of National Sales Program. With this new approach, the company achieved number one leadership status in the industry.
• Negotiated and personally closed ten outsourced sole provider contracts worth over $300M. Created value strategies to counter pricing objections despite aggressive competition.
• Successfully introduced and sold third party administrator programs to a laggard industry by connecting to customers performance metrics and qualifying the impact.
• Improved sales training programs that resulted in achieving “industry expert and trusted advisor” status. Focused on understanding the client business and needs and repositioned the sales approach accordingly.
• Generated over $14 million in sales for Harmon Solutions Group in year one by obtaining the exclusive General Motors contract. This value creation positioned the company for a successful sale.
• Dramatically increased the value proposition by introducing an ASP model with an integrated suite of web-based management tools for our clients. Ease of use resulted in a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
• Created the industry standard by selling technology-driven customer care center and e-commerce solutions. Dramatic paradigm shift resulted in marketing-related products and services.
• Pioneered an invoice and payment software that saved our clients over $75 per transaction. This resulted in a winning “Trojan Horse” strategy that accomplished competitive displacement in the marketplace.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.