Geotechnical Engineer Resume
|Desired Industry: Engineering
|Desired Job Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
||Date Posted: 1/18/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: immediate
|Desired Wage: open
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
I am a Geotechnical Engineer with
experience in Settlement and foundation
design and analysis and actively
looking for a position that utilizes my
engineering knowledge and analytical
Prepared data summaries of borings , CPT
(cone penetration test), and analyzed
the results with the help of the
• Subsurface exploration, Foundation
• Document the project reports.
• Monitored the construction process and
performed field investigations.
•Construction management of several
government and county office building
Lateral load Analysis of group piles at
M19 pier of New I-10 twin span bridge
over Lake Ponchartrain.
• Modeling of soil-structure
• Louisiana State University, Baton
Rouge, LA (2008 - 2010)
MS Civil Engineering (Major:
Geotechnical) , GPA-3.8
• National Institute of Technology,
BS Civil Engineering, Graduation:
• Registered Engineer in Nepal
• Engineering Intern Certificate,
•Member of Executive committee (Event
Coordinator) of Nepal Student
Association (NSA), LSU.
• Geotechnical design and analysis:
Settlement, shallow and deep foundation.
• Finite Element Analysis and Modeling
• Pile soil modeling using LPILE and FB
MultiPier, Driven pile Softwares.
• CAD, MS Office, MS Project, C++,
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.