Facility/Maintenance Management Resume
|Desired Industry: Engineering
|Desired Job Location: New Brunswick, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 1/10/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 1 month
|Desired Wage: 70-80,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Augusto L. Paule
169 Grandview Avenue
Piscataway, New Jersey 08854
To obtain a position utilizing my:
• Knowledge of planning, scheduling and project coordination, custodial and general construction for all types of systems utilized for industrial environments.
• Proven track record within maintenance organization in exceeding set and prescribed goals while maintaining a positive attitude with all project contacts.
• Experience with numerous computerized maintenance management systems and predictive and preventive maintenance programs.
• Knowledge of continuous improvement programs such as Root Cause Analysis, Reliability Centered Maintenance in ensuring uninterrupted building equipment operations.
• Strong working knowledge of Honeywell, Barber-Colman/SIEBE, Johnson Controls, DS7i, Simplex Honeywell Fire Systems, and Thermomizer electro, micro, pneumatic controls as well as Energy Management System.
• Knowledge of Environmental Compliance and Strategic Planning. The removal of obsolete liquid chiller saved the company $30K by utilizing in-house crew.
• Instituted measures that save the company over $300K in saving equipment, $150K by water usage goal (peak usage), $6K daily by resolving critical utility issues.
• Developed efficient and World Class Store room operations (Service Level at 99.6%). Member of company’s team that reduced inventory by $2M in 3 years. My initiatives realized a savings of around $100K and reduced line items by 331 in less than a year. This now stands to about $272K.
• Spearheaded Kenilworth & Union Maintenance Safety Committee. Instrumental in the most successful safety program by implementing numerous safety suggestions and initiatives.
• Active participant as Emergency Response and Fire Brigade Coordinator.
• Numerous certificates of excellence awarded by superior and previously serviced departments. Nominated by Schering-Plough as 2004 YMCA Minority of the Year.
• Schering-Plough’s Union site won the most coveted “Best In Class” amongst PMON (Pharmaceutical Maintenance Operations and Networking) membership.
November 2005 to present
Union, New Jersey
SUPERVISOR, FACILITIES PLANNING AND INVENTORY CONTROL
• Supervise all aspects of the Union Plant day and evening shift housekeeping and plant services support group in plant R&D, and office environment.
• Oversee the planning and scheduling of routine and project-related work orders for the department and direct semi-monthly Planner/Scheduler direct reports.
• Plan and coordinate both in-house and outsourced projects and tasks for Sustainability Tours.
• Issue contracts and administer, audit, and provide customer service oversight to the subcontracted stockroom. Monitor material aging reports and inventory control.
• Administer activities such as roof maintenance, site general waste, recycling, laundry services, and special maintenance equipment within the department.
December 2002 to November 2005
SUPERVISOR, FACILITIES MAINTENANCE
• Assume full authority to assign work, train, and instruct work standards for work assignments.
• Initiate programs for continuous improvement, best practices, and cost control.
• Maintain complete departmental records, including personnel and equipment.
• Review and evaluate work performance, attendance, and punctuality of personnel periodically.
• Be familiar with all terms of the Union contract and administer its provisions.
• Perform gap analysis and correct work orders for facilities equipment.
October 2001 to December 2002
• Scope, plan, schedule, prioritize, and develop cost estimates to work order requests: projects and PM/Predictive corrective maintenance to perform tasks for HVAC, Pipefitting/Welding, Paint and Utilities.
• Meet with customers and vendors to ensure jobs are executed in a timely manner.
• Create appropriate requests, purchase orders, and various matrices for job scheduling.
• Create PM/PdM checklists for equipment at all sites.
• Maintain craft’s backlog and attend department meetings.
1982-1984 Local #68 Operating Engineers Union Apprenticeship
1974-1978 US Naval Base Apprenticeship
1973-1974 Mapua Institute of Technology
SPECIAL PROJECT INVOLVEMENTS
Office and Working Lab
Pharmaceutical packaging lines
Compressed air Installation
Refrigerated warehouse validation
Chilled water optimization project
Authored Roadway paving RFC
BASF foam roof projects
Schering-Plough Corporation-HVAC Mechanic 1998-2001
CIBA-GEIGY (Novartis)-HVAC Mechanic 1983-1998
UMDNJ-HVAC Mechanic 1980-1983
USN Public Works Center-REF & A/C MECH 1978-1980
USN PWC-Refrigeration & A/C Apprentice 1974-1978
LICENSES AND TRAINING
NJ Gold Seal High Pressure Steam Engineer’s Licence 1A-No. A-54111
NJ Blue Seal Refrigeration License 2B-No. A-54111
BOMI SMT Certification
Assertiveness Training-American Management Association, NY, NY
Improving Maintenance Inventory Control-Marshall Institue, Raleigh, NC
Effective Planning & Scheduling-Marshall Institute, Raleigh NC
PERT/CPM (Program Evaluation & Review Technique/Critical Path Method)-USN Public Works Center
Refrigerant Universal Certification-Ferris University
Certified NJ Educational Facility Manager-Rutgers University
Reliability Centered Maintenance-Marshall Institute
Planning and Estimating-USN Public Works Center
Refrigeration and A/C I to IV-US Army-Mos 51L20
Mathematics Part IIA and B-US Navy
Facilities Inspection-US Navy PWC
NFPA 13, 25 and 72
Chubb’s Boiler Combustion Safety
BOMI - Enrolled in SMA designation courses. Passed Electrical and Illumination, Energy Management and Controls, Boilers, Heating Systems and Applied Mathematics, Refrigeration and Accessories, and Air Handling, Water treatment, and Plumbing Systems.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.