|Desired Industry: Miscellaneous
|Desired Job Location: San Jose, California
||Date Posted: 1/3/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate:
Seeking a responsible and challenging position in a facility where my 5+ years experience and proven abilities in Facilities and Maintenance and background in Safety may be fully utilized and expanded while contributing to organizational goals and profitability
FAMILY COMMUNITY CHURCH, San Jose, CA Jan. 2004-Oct.2010
Responsible for building maintenance and repair issues for 53, 000 sq. ft, facilities.
- Painting, carpet cleaning, repaired plumbing, toilets, repaired and assembled furniture,
drywall patching, carpentry, etc.
- Basic electrical repair experience.
- Experience with power tools.
- HVAC maintenance and control.
- Performed Preventive Maintenance over Building systems and equipment.
- Maintained landscape and irrigation system.
- Ordered and maintained supplies.
- Trained and supervised janitorial staff.
- Experience working with contractors and vendors (HVAC, Backflow, Security, etc.)
- Responsible for set ups for meetings and special events.
- Cut HVAC costs by 50% over two years.
SOLECTRON CORPORATION, Milpitas, CA Aug.1988-Mar.2003
Environmental and Safety Specialist 1992-2003
Responsible for all environmental and safety compliance issues for 185,000 sq. ft. computer manufacturing facility with over 1,000 employees.
- Provided EH&S support to line management and engineering to ensure that regulatory and company safety practices were met.
Paul Flores Page 2
SOLECTRON CORPORATION Continued
- Preformed regular Environmental, Health and Safety audits. Presented audit findings to senior management and made recommendation for closer of open issues
- Trained employees on job safety, PPE, earthquake preparation, and related safety issues
- Lead Emergency Response Teams and coordinated training
- Co-developed recycling program for non-hazardous waste
- In charge of all hazardous waste disposal and manifesting
- Responsible for all chemical ordering, storage and develop regulatory compliance logs.
- Won Corporate President’s award in Q4 2000 for achieving “Industry Benchmark” role model for Environmental Management for building as identified by external ISO-14000 auditors.
Line Maintenance Supervisor 1990-1992
- Responsible for operation, maintenance, repair and scheduling for printed circuit board manufacturing machine (wave solder, in-line cleaners, etc.).
- Trained machine operators.
- Responsible for chemical ordering and hazardous waste disposal and documentation.
- Conducted routine line and building safety inspections.
- Assisted R&D Dept. extensively in experimenting and implementing VOC-free fluxes into wave solder process.
Wave Solder Machine Operator 1988-1990
Operated and maintained machines for PCB manufacturing.
MANPOWER TEMP. SERVICES 1987-1988
Contracted to Solectron as Wave Machine Operator
Computer Science major - University of Alabama, Birmingham
Safety and Health Program and Development - University of California
BAsic computer skills: Word, Microsoft
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.